How to Apply for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata?
For UG, MBA, Integrated Law, and Ph.D. admission, the application form can be submitted online, and the application form for Integrated Law can be downloaded from the official website of St. Xavier's College. Cash, Net Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, or Direct Bank Deposit can be used to pay the application fee.
- Visit the official website of the college: https://www.sxccal.edu
- Register with a phone number and an email address.
- Please enter your personal information.
- Please provide academic details.
- Select a subject for admission.
- Along with the supporting documents, scan and upload your photograph and signature.
- Online methods are available for paying the application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt.
Application Process for Ph.D.:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the college and can be submitted through the post with the D.D application fee.
- Visit the website of the college.
- Tap to Ph.D. admission.
- Download the application form.
- Mention the required personal information along with the academic details.
- Paste a passport size photograph.
- Draw a D.D of INR 1000/- in favor of St.Xavier’s College and submit the filled application form along with supporting documents to the Ph.D. Cell, St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata.