SDMIMD Mysore Admission Criteria 2022: A Step by Step Guide
Please find below the detailed step-by-step process for SDMIMD Mysore Admission 2022:
- Step-1: Appear in CAT 2021/XAT 2022 or other acceptable entrance exams and apply separately for SDMIMD Mysore Admission 2022
- Step-2: Selection and shortlisting
- Step-3: Generating the merit list
- Step-4: Acceptance of the offer
Detail each step of the SDMIMD Mysore admission 2022 process
Step-1: Apply & Appear in Entrance Exam & Apply for SDMIMD Mysore Admission 2022
The following is a summary of the SDMIMD Mysore admissions process and acceptable entrance examinations for 2022
Apply & Appear in Acceptable Entrance Exam
- SDMIMD Mysore 2022 admissions are based on the important national MBA entrance exam scores. For admission to PGDM 2022, SDMIMD will accept CAT 2021, XAT 2022, CMAT 2022, MAT 2021/22, ATMA & GMAT scores.
- The first step is to apply for and take at least one of the above entrance exams and
- The SDMIMD Mysore cut offs as prescribed by the B-school must be cleared
Apply for SDMIMD Admission 2022
Once you submit your exam application, you will need to apply separately for SDMIMD Admission online.
Step-2: Shortlisting & Final Selection 2022
In addition to valid entrance exam scores, SDMIMD shortlists candidates based on various other criteria. A PI round follows the shortlisting for SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2022.
SDMIMD Mysore Shortlisting Criteria
- Candidates are short-listed based on the basis of their performance in the respective entrance exam. Shortlisting Criteria for SDMIMD Mysore on the basis of their performance in the respective entrance exam.
- Shortlisted applicants will be based on academic performance, competitive exam score, and work experience (minimum 6 months) as applicable
SDMIMD Mysore Admission 2022: Final Selection Criteria
- SDMIMD Mysore will hold a final selection round in 2022 that includes two components: Written Ability Tests (WATs) and Personal Interviews (PIs).
- SDMIMD will host the PI-WAT during March 2022
- According to the application form, the final selection round will take place at several centers across India
- On specific request, we will also conduct Skype interviews
Step-3: SDMIMD Final Merit List Generation
- In addition to entrance exam scores, academic performance, work experience, and performance in the PI-WAT, SDMIMD Mysore will decide admission offers.
- Emails, phone calls, and mobile notifications will be sent to selected students.
Step-4: Admission Offer
In the month of April 2022, admission will be offered based on the composite score. Candidate success will be communicated via email to the email address registered with the Institute. Regularly check your e-mail account and the website for updates.
Your seat will be Blocked for admission on receipt of the first installment of fees by the due date as mentioned in the Admission Offer Letter.