National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET ) is a national level medical entrance exam which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is conducted every year for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and AYUSH courses in various government and private medical colleges across the country. The admission is offered in the top Medical institution like AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and various different government/private medical colleges.
NEET is conducted in offline mode to apply for admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Nursing and other courses. All the government and private medical colleges are going to offer admission under 15% AIQ ( All India Quota ) and 85% State Level Quota Seats. Also, NEET is that the sole valid examination for admission to institutes like JIPMER, AIIMS, PGIMER, etc.
NEET application form 2022 will be shared in this article as well, in addition to its official website for application form for the NEET 2022. To improve their chances of qualifying for the NTA NEET 2022 exam, candidates must understand the NEET 2022 exam pattern. The NTA NEET Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official website for registered candidates. Students should check the NTA’s eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for NEET 2022.
Highlights For NEET 2022
|Name Of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Purpose of Examination||Qualifying test for MBBS and BDS programmes in Indian medical and dental colleges.|
|Category||Undergraduate (UG) Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Method of Examination|
Time taken per paper
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||www.ntaneet.nic.in|
Details About NEET Exam Application Form 2022
NTA will release the NEET form fill up date for the year 2022 along with the information bulletin on its official website, neet.nta.nic.in. The filling of the NEET application form 2022 is a 5-step process, which will be provided on our site.
Now, before filling the form, the candidate must check complete details related to NTA NEET Exam Application Form down below:
1. NEET Exam Application Form 2022 will be completely carried out through online mode. No other mode will be accepted except online submission.
2. Candidates must submit the form once as submitting multiple forms may lead to rejection of application.
3. Candidates are advised to submit their valid E-mail ID’s and Contact Numbers as all the details will be sent here regarding any updates or changes.
4. The NEET application process will go through various steps – Online registration, filling up of details in the application, uploading of scanned image of photograph & signature, making payment of application fee and printing of application & fee payment receipt.
5. Candidates who have made mistakes while filling out the application form of will be able to make correction in the details of application from February, 2022 onwards.
Documents And Details Required To Fill The NEET 2022 Application Form
1. Passport size photograph of the candidate with white background ( max size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
2. Post Card size photograph of the candidate with white background (4” x 6”) ( max size: 50 kb – 300 kb)
3. Digital Signature of the candidate (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
4. Left-hand thumb impression of the candidate (In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.) –( file size: 10 kb to 50 kb)
5. Class X Passing Certificate of the candidate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb)
6. Identity cards such as Aadhaar card, ration card, bank account passbook, passport, or any other government identity proof.
7. Personal details such as candidate’s and parents name, date of birth, permanent and corresponding address.
8. Contact details such as an active email ID, and a mobile number.
Note: The details should be correctly provided and must be genuine.
How To Apply For NEET Examination 2022
Step 1 – To enroll yourself for NEET 2022 examination, Visit the official website – ntaneet.nic.in for continuing to the further process.
Step 2: To apply, the candidate must click on the login bar and enter the required information and credentials.
Step 3: The application form with 12 sections will appear in front of you.
Step 4: Fill out all the asked information properly & make sure tore-check.
Step 5: Upload the scanned images.
Step 6: Complete the payment procedure.
Step 7: Download the confirmation page and take a print out of the page.
Regardless to this, to ensure a successful registration, the candidate need to enter the details carefully and as asked, pay the application fee’s and upload the required documents. The uploading of the document should be done in the prescribed format as it is the most crucial part.
NEET Admit Card 2022
The admit card for NEET 2022 will be available to the candidates who have successfully filled and completed the NEET application process correctly. NEET Admit Card 2022 will be released online on NEET’s official website. Below is the step by step guide to help you download your NEET 2022 Admit Card.
How to download NTA NEET admit card 2022?
Answer Key For NEET 2022
NTA will release NEET answer key 2022 soon after the exams at neet.nta.nic.in. The official answer key is released at the candidate’s login. Few hours after the exam, various coaching institutes release the memory-based or unofficial answer keys. With the help of the answer key, the candidates can get an idea about their scores obtained in NEET 2022. NTA displays the provisional answer keys first. The candidates are given a chance to challenge the answer key if there are any errors in it. Later, a final answer key is released on the official website. In order to calculate the marks using the answer key, add 04 marks for each correct answer and deduct 01 marks for each incorrect answer. For each responsive question, students will be required to pay a total sum of Rs.1000 as processing fee. Fee’’s can be paid by the students through online mode. Students will get refund of this fee if the responsive challenge made by candidate will be found true. After this the final answer key will be released on the official website.
Who Are Eligible To Appear In The NEET 2022 Exams?
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022/ When can I apply for NEET 2022?
1. Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Also,Class 12 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
2. Candidates must have attained the age of 17+ by the end of December 2022.
3. There is no upper-age limit for appearing in NEET 2022 for now.
4. The class 12 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam is separate for each category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects
Exam Dates For NEET 2022
Candidates can check below complete NEET Exam dates, NEET Exam Application Form 2022, etc.
|Events||NEET 2022 Dates (Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 official notification||February 2022(tentative)|
|NEET 2022 application form date||July 2022(tentative)|
|NEET 2022 application fill-up last date||August 2022(tentative)|
|Application form fee submission last date||August 2022(tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Form Correction Window||August 2022(tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Admit Card Release date||September 2022 (tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||September 2022 (tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Result||To be announced.|
Exam Pattern For NEET 2022
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode|
|Duration Of Exam||3 hours|
|Total Number Of Questions||180 questions|
|Total marks||720 marks|
|Sections||3 sections - Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Number of questions||35 + 15 questions|
|Sectional marks||180 marks|
|Number of questions||35 + 15 questions|
|Sectional marks||180 marks|
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Sectional marks||360 marks|
|Marking scheme||· +4 marks for a correct answer
· -1 marks for an incorrect answer
· 0 marks for an unattempted answer
Payment Mode/ Fee Structure
NEET Exam Application Form 2022 fee payment is accepted in both the offline and online mode. For online mode, it will be possible through debit/credit card or other net banking methods. For offline mode, fee payment shall be made through SBI E-challan facility at any nearest SBI branch.
Syllabus For The NEET 2022
The Latest Syllabus for NEET 2022 will be prescribed by Medical Council of India (MCI). Students will be able to prepare for the entrance test from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects studied in 11th and 12th level.
Some important topics that maybe covered in NEET 2022 which the candidates may check are provided below.
Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, Reproduction, Plant Physiology, Cell Structure and Function, Human Psychology Ecology & Environment, etc.
Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Phenols and Ethers, Equilibrium, Alcohols, Electro Chemistry, P-Block Elements, Hydrogen, etc.
Laws of Motion, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatic, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electronic Devices, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Properties of Bulk Matter, etc.
How to prepare for the NEET 2022 Examination!
1. Familiarize yourself with the overall NEET 2022 Syllabus before making any study routine.
2. Create a timetable for yourself. Assign everything you’re going to study beforehand so that you don’t have to be in a fuss while studying a particular subject and worrying about the other.
3. Figure out your weakest subject of them all and pay more attention to it and give it some extra time.
4. Make notes of everything you read and find important. This helps you memorize stuff faster.
5. Solve previous year’s questions so that you get a brief idea of the question paper and you have the time to prepare yourself much better.
6. Lastly, practice and determination is the key. Be focused on your goal. Good Luck.
NEET Cutoff for the year 2022
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the central body responsible for releasing the NEET Cut Off score. The NEET qualifying percentile score is expected to remain the same for all the different categories. As per the ongoing trends, the expected cut off marks that have been assigned for the NEET 2022 is 50% marks for general category, 45% marks for PH candidates and 40% for candidates from the reserved category.Previous year the NEET qualifying marks for 2021 were more than or equal to 138-720 for the general category and 108-137 for OBC/SC/ST categories.