National Eligibility Entrance Examination (NEET) is the biggest examination for medical and allied courses offered across the country. The paper-pencil based mostly check (PBT) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The National Medical Commission (NMC) proclaimed on March nine, 2022, that the higher regulation for showing within the examination has been scrapped. Earlier, the higher regulation for General class candidates was twenty five years which of the reserved class candidates was thirty years. Last year, the examination had undergone a great deal of changes in terms of examination pattern, location of the check, admission method and a lot of. Consistent with NTA, NEET 2022 is also conducted over once and also the examination authorities area unit exploring the chance. As per reports, NTA is probably going to conduct NEET 2022 in July. Hence, it’s expected that the NEET 2022 notification is free in March 2022 whereas the appliance method could begin in April and also the window can stay open for a month around.
NEET 2022 Exam Dates (Tentative)
The following table brings the tentative dates of NEET 2022 in the table given below.
|NEET 2022 Events||NEET 2022 Dates (Tentative)|
|Neet 2022 Notification||Fifth week of March 2022|
|NEET 2022 application process||First week of April 2022 to the fourth week of April 2022|
|NEET 2022 application correction window||First week of May 2022|
|NEET 2022 admit card||Fourth week of May 2022|
|NEET 2022 exam date||First week of July 2022|
|NEET 2022 provisional answer keys||Third week of July 2022|
|NEET 2022 final answer keys and result||Fourth week of July 2022|
DETAILS ABOUT NEET EXAM APPLICATION FORM 2022
NTA will release the NEET form fill up date for the year 2022 along with the information bulletin on its official website, neet.nta.nic.in. The filling of the NEET application form 2022 is a 5-step process, which will be provided on our site.
Now, before filling the form, the candidate must check complete details related to NTA NEET Exam Application Form down below:
- NEET Exam Application Form 2022 will be completely carried out through online mode. No other mode will be accepted except online submission.
- Candidates must submit the form once as submitting multiple forms may lead to rejection of application.
- Candidates are advised to submit their valid E-mail ID’s and Contact Numbers as all the details will be sent here regarding any updates or changes.
- The NEET application process will go through various steps – Online registration, filling up of details in the application, uploading of scanned image of photograph & signature, making payment of application fee and printing of application & fee payment receipt.
- Candidates who have made mistakes while filling out the application form of will be able to make correction in the details of application from February, 2022 onwards.
DOCUMENTS AND DETAILS REQUIRED TO FILL THE NEET 2022 APPLICATION FORM
- Passport size photograph of the candidate with white background ( max size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph of the candidate with white background (4” x 6”) ( max size: 50 kb – 300 kb)
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression of the candidate (In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.) –( file size: 10 kb to 50 kb)
- Class X Passing Certificate of the candidate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb)
- Identity cards such as Aadhaar card ration card, bank account passbook, passport, or any other government identity proof.
- Personal details such as candidate have and parents name, date of birth, permanent and corresponding address.
- Contact details such as an active email ID, and a mobile number.
NOTE: The details should be correctly provided and must be genuine.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEET EXAMINATION 2022
Step 1 – To enroll you for NEET 2022 examination, Visit the official website – ntaneet.nic.in for continuing to the further process.
Step 2: To apply, the candidate must click on the login bar and enter the required information and credentials.
Step 3: The application form with 12 sections will appear in front of you.
Step 4: Fill out all the asked information properly & make sure tore-check.
Step 5: Upload the scanned images.
Step 6: Complete the payment procedure.
Step 7: Download the confirmation page and take a print out of the page.
Regardless to this, to ensure a successful registration, the candidate need to enter the details carefully and as asked, pay the application fees and upload the required documents. The uploading of the document should be done in the prescribed format as it is the most crucial part.
NEET Admit Card 2022
The admit card for NEET 2022 will be available to the candidates who have successfully filled and completed the NEET application process correctly. NEET Admit Card 2022 will be released online on NEET’s official website. Below is the step by step guide to help you download your NEET 2022 Admit Card.
How to download NTA NEET admit card 2022?
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET which is ntaneet.nic.in.
- Now click on the ‘NEET 2022 Admit Card’ link.
- Enter Registration No., Date of Birth, and Security Pin and click ‘Submit.
- A new window will appear which will have your medical examination details and your admit card for the NEET 2022 examination.
- Now go ahead and Download the admit card and print your NEET Hall Ticket for future uses.
ANSWER KEY FOR NEET 2022
NTA will release NEET answer key 2022 soon after the exams at neet.nta.nic.in. The official answer key is released at the candidate’s login. Few hours after the exam, various coaching institutes release the memory-based or unofficial answer keys. With the help of the answer key, the candidates can get an idea about their scores obtained in NEET 2022. NTA displays the provisional answer keys first. The candidates are given a chance to challenge the answer key if there are any errors in it. Later, a final answer key is released on the official website. In order to calculate the marks using the answer key, add 04 marks for each correct answer and deduct 01 mark for each incorrect answer. For each responsive question, students will be required to pay a total sum of Rs.1000 as processing fee. Fee’s can be paid by the students through online mode. Students will get refund of this fee if the responsive challenge made by candidate will be found true. After this the final answer key will be released on the official website.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR IN THE NEET 2022 EXAMS?
- Indian Citizens, Non-residential Indians (NRIs), Person of Indian Origin (PIOs), and foreign nationals can appear for the NEET 2022 Examinations.
- Candidates who successfully register themselves within the due date of the registration are eligible for NEET 2022 examination.
- For aspirants who want to take admission and study medical courses, qualifying the NEET 2022 Examination is necessary.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022/ When can I apply for NEET 2022?
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Also, Class 12 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17+ by the end of December 2022.
- There is no upper-age limit for appearing in NEET 2022 for now.
- The class 12 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam is separate for each category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects
- UR – 50%,
- PWD – 45%
- OBC/SC/ST – 40%
How to prepare for the NEET 2022 Examination!
Familiarize yourself with the overall NEET 2022 Syllabus before making any study routine.
- Create a timetable for yourself. Assign everything you’re going to study beforehand so that you don’t have to be in a fuss while studying a particular subject and worrying about the other.
- Figure out your weakest subject of them all and pay more attention to it and give it some extra time.
- Make notes of everything you read and find important. This helps you memorize stuff faster.
- Solve previous year’s questions so that you get a brief idea of the question paper and you have the time to prepare yourself much better.
- Lastly, practice and determination is the key. Be focused on your goal. Good Luck.