MDI Murshidabad 2022 Young B-School Points to be Encyclopedically Fees, Placement, Selection Process – 2nd Phase Application is Open. MDI Murshidabad has opened 2nd phase of online application for admission 2022 for its flagship PGDM 2022-24 batch. A immature but leading B School which is creating positive impact, MDIM aims to be encyclopedically recognize. MDI Murshidabad offers PGDM at a much lower fee than MDI Gurgaon and will accept CAT 2021 and GMAT score for admission 2022. Last date to apply for admission 2022 is February 11, 2022
MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022
MDI Murshidabad, a immature B- school with numerous accolades and USPs, has opened 2nd phase of its application process for PGDM admission 2022. One of the most sought-after B- seminaries in India, Management Development Institute (MDI) has two demesne – MDI Gurgaon and MDI Murshidabad. While MDI Gurgaon lot was established in 1973, the comparatively youthful MDI Murshidabad lot was launched in 2014 and in a short period of multitudinous times MDI Murshidabad has grown to be a leading B- school in India with its assiduity applicable cutticulum, innovative pedagogic approach, moderate figure and strong placements.
Dr Aatm Anand, director of MDI Murshidabad, envisions to see the institute to be in the top 25 Seminaries of India and plans to take the institute to new heights. Participating his vision and he said, “MDI aims to be a encyclopaedically famed business school nurturing responsible leaders through academic excellence and nonstop invention for creating sustainable results.”
MDI Murshidabad is taking numerous enterprise like getting digitally ready, partnering with top global universities, redesigning the class and making pedagogical changes, getting top faculty, gauging new heights in placement among others.
MDI Murshidabad offers AICTE approved two times full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) which is original to MBA. CAT 2021 test scores will be accepted in MDI Murshidabad PGDM admission 2022 to shortlist contenders for alternate phase of admission round. The B- school although considers good sectional scores, overall CAT 2021 percentile will be the top shortlisting criterion for GD/ PI round in the MDI Murshidabad admission criteria. Application process for MDI Murshidabad PGDM admission 2022 is open at an application figure of Rs. 1180. MDI Murshidabad last date to apply for admission 2022 is February 11, 2022.
Read this composition to know the vital USPs, MDI Murshidabad admission criteria 2022, Fees, Placements, how to apply for MDI Murshidabad admission 2022 and all about its selection process.
1. MDI Murshidabad Key Highlights & USPs
- Guided by MDI Gurgaon Inaugurated in 2014, MDI Murshidabad is nearly guided by MDI Gurgaon. MDIM is a immature business academe creating a positive impact on people, companies and society and aims to be a encyclopedically honored operation academe.
- Committed to Impart Quality Management Education MDI Murshidabad is committed towards conducting quality administration education. The Murshidabad lot is a part of MDI’s vision to nurture and promote gift and enterprise.
- Sedulity Centric Courses MDIM offers sedulity centric courses in its PGDM programme like Business Analytics, AI & ML, FinTech, HR Analytics among others.
- Moderate Figure MDIM 2 times PGDM figure isRs.12.19 lakhs. The figure is much lower than the figure of utmost B- seminaries including MDI Gurgaon which have a figure structure above Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Strong Placements 2021 MDI Murshidabad has a harmonious high placement record. Placement 2021 recorded topmost payment ofRs.26.42 LPA and Average Payment ofRs.9.09 LPA .
- Top Babe 75 marquee companies made placement offers to scholars of PGDM 2019-21 batch. Some of the top babe include ICICI Bank, SBI Life, SBI General, Wipro Digital, Linde, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, Shyam Steel, Schneider Electric, PwC, KPMG, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Sabre, JLL, Emami Agrotech among others.
- Blessings & Recognitions MDI Murshidabad offers AICTE approved PGDM programme. The institute is graded by CRISIL as A** at National Level and A*** at state position. It has been honored by the NHRDN B- Academy ranking check as the swish arising B- Academe in the country. MDIM is a member of the prestigious Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA) for a period of five times, effective from April 2019 to March 2024.
- Good and Endured Faculty MDI Murshidabad has a good blend of immature, dynamic and educated faculty members, who are institution builders and pupil instructors. Faculty from MDI Gurgaon regularly take classes at Murshidabad, the scholars also get the occasion to interact with technical faculty from other top institutions in the region like, IIM Calcutta, ISI Calcutta, Jadavpur University, Calcutta University, IIFT among others. Distinguished personalities across India in the field of academics, assiduity, business, government, culture and transnational relations, pay frequent visits to MDIM to address and interact with the scholars.
- Pedagogic Enterprise and Support MDI Murshidabad has set up Bloomberg finance lab, Case Research Centre (MDIMCRC) in collaboration with All India Management Association (AIMA) to develop Indian centric business cases for the benefit of scholars and faculty.
- Transnational Alliances MDI Murshidabad has partnered with SOAS University of London, United Kingdom to offer scholars of MDIM a global knowledge terrain through niche online transnational instrument programs.
- CCE at MDIM Centre for Continue Education (CCE) of MDI Murshidabad has so far trained hundreds of marketable directors though online digital platform. The companies include NALCO, IOCL, BHEL, BEML, GAIL, JK Paper, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd., Coromandel International Ltd., Midhani, Amway India, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., HPCL, NTPC, RINL Vizag Steel Plant, TVS Electronics Ltd. Among others.
2. MDI Murshidabad Fees, Programmes Offered, Seats
MDI Murshidabad offers 2 times full time PGDM programme. Details of MDI Murshidabad freights, programme offered and input is participated below.
2.1Programme Offered MDI Murshidabad Fees Seats
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)= Rs. 180
2.2 Programme Specializations
- MDI Murshidabad offers flagship 2 times full time AICTE approved PGDM programme. The course class is designed to enrich pupil’s chops and capacities in order to enable them in applying operation theroies and generalities in live problems being in business and assiduity. The programme is designed to nurture scholars and help them make and enhance their directorial capability.
- In the alternate time, the pupil can choose specialization in a outside of two functional areas. The areas of specialization are Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management.
3. MDI Murshidabad Placements 2021
MDI Murshidabad has a harmonious record of excellent placement since commencement. The outside and average compensation packages at MDI Gurgaon have been rising time after time. MDI Murshidabad concluded its placement 2021 with high record of placement offers from top babe for the sharing scholars.
3.1 MDIM Placement 2021 Highlights
- Average Salary- Rs.9.09 LPA
- Loftiest Salary- Rs.26.42 LPA
- Median Salary- Rs. 8 LPA
Number of Companies in Placement 2021=75
Top Recruiters: ICICI Bank, SBI Life, SBI General, Wipro Digital, Linde, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, Shyam Steel, Schneider Electric, PwC, KPMG, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Sabre, JLL, Emami Agrotech.
4. MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Salient Points & Step by Step Process
Also are the vital highlights of MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 process.
4.1. Respectable Entrance Exams
- Only CAT 2021 and GMAT test score are accepted to shortlist the contenders for final selection round in MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022.
4.2. MDI Murshidabad Cut Off for admission 2022
- MDI Murshidabad cut off either for CAT or for GMAT isn’t declared before shortlisting.
- Going by the formerly trends, MDI Murshidabad cut off may remain between 85 to 90 percentiles in CAT 2021 for admission 2022.
- Along with the CAT/ GMAT Test score cut offs, MDI Murshidabad considers Academic score cut offs; Final Selection Round cut offs and the points awarded for work experience.
4.3. Final Selection Process in MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022
- The Shortlisted contenders will be called for the PI round between February and April 2022 at a one of the following cosmopolites Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Centers other than Gurugram and Kolkata are conditional.
- Final Selection Round at MDI Murshidabad has factors like Group Discussion, Written Test and Particular Interview.
- The final selection of the contenders will be rested on weightages of CAT-2021/ valid GMAT score, PI, Academic merit, academic diversity, work experience and social diversities.
5. How to Apply for MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022?
MDI Murshidabad Admission process offers installation to use a single common online operation form to apply for both the demesne – MDI Murshidabad and MDI Gurgaon. The form is made available at MDI website. The operation figure is detailed below.
Campus Application Fee Remarks
- MDI Murshidabad Rs.1180/-Includes 18 GST
- MDI Gurgaon Rs.3000/-Includes 18 GST
- Both for MDIM & MDIG Rs.3590/-Includes 18 GST
Contenders seeking MDI Murshidabad PGDM admission 2022 should have appeared in CAT 2021 on November 28, 2021 or GMAT and score well.
6. MDI Murshidabad Eligibility for Admission
Below is participated the MDI Murshidabad eligibility criteria for admission 2022
- The seeker must hold a minimal 3 times’ bachelorette’s degree, with at least 50 marks or original CGPA.
- A seeker appearing for the final time bachelorette’s degree/ original qualification examination and those who have completed the degree conditions and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for MDI Murshidabad Admission.
- The contenders should be suitable to furnish valid score of CAT 2021 or GMAT.
- The contenders must have at least 50 marks or original CGPA in both X and XII.
7. MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Important Dates
The first step to partake in MDI Murshidabad Admission process is to apply for CAT 2021 and also apply to MDI Gurgaon independently. Following are the vital dates to apply for MDI Murshidabad admission 2022.
- MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Operation Launch date Phase-1 September 21, 2021 Apply online only
- MDI Murshidabad Last date to apply for Admission phase-1 November 26, 2021 Phase-1 Operation closed.
- MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Operation Launch date Phase-2 November 27, 2021 Apply Online through MDIM’s website.
- MDI Murshidabad Last date to apply for Admission phase-2 February 11, 2022 Don’t Anticipate Extension.
- MDI Murshidabad Short List Advertisement for final selection round 2022 February 2022, After Protestation of CAT 2021 Result in Jan 2022.
- Final Selection PI Round February to April 2022 PI Round may be conducted online.
MDI Society had established its alternate lot at Murshidabad in West Bengal in 2014. Since commencement, MDI Murshidabad has been committed to achieving academic excellence and turning out quality directors and global leaders. Spread over 10 acres, it has state-of-the- art structure and expert faculty. MDI Murshidabad has hosted several events organized by pupil driven clubs and panels. Scholars have also shown their gift by sharing and winning accolades in competitions held at other famed B- seminaries in the country.