MDI Murshidabad has opened 2nd phase of online application for admission 2022 for its flagship PGDM 2022-24 batch. A youthful but leading B School which is creating positive impact, MDIM aims to be encyclopaedically honoured. MDI Murshidabad offers PGDM at a much lower fee than MDI Gurgaon and will accept CAT 2021 and GMAT score for admission 2022. Last date to apply for admission 2022 is February 11, 2022
MDI Murshidabad, a youthful B- academy with numerous accolades and USPs, has opened 2nd phase of its application process for PGDM admission 2022. One of the most sought after B- seminaries in India, Management Development Institute (MDI) has two premises – MDI Gurgaon and MDI Murshidabad. While MDI Guragaon campus was established in 1973, the comparatively youngish MDI Murshidabad lot was launched in 2014 and in a short period of many times MDI Murshidabad has grown to be a leading B- academy in India with its assiduity applicable cutticulum, innovative pedagogic approach, moderate fee and strong placements.
Dr Atmanand, director of MDI Murshidabad, envisions to see the institute to be in the top 25 Seminaries of India and plans to take the institute to new heights. Participating his vision withMBAUniverse.com, he said, “ MDI aims to be a encyclopedically famed business academy nurturing responsible leaders through academic excellence and nonstop invention for creating sustainable results.”
MDI Murshidabad is taking numerous enterprise like getting digitally ready, partnering with top global universities, redesigning the class and making pedagogical changes, getting top faculty, spanning new heights in placement among others.
MDI Murshidabad offers AICTE approved two times full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) which is original to MBA. CAT 2021 test scores will be accepted in MDI Murshidabad PGDM admission 2022 to shortlist campaigners for alternate phase of admission round. The B- academy although considers good sectional scores, overall CAT 2021 percentile will be the top shortlisting criterion for GD/ PI round in the MDI Murshidabad admission criteria. Application process for MDI Murshidabad PGDM admission 2022 is open at an application figure ofRs. 1180. MDI Murshidabad last date to apply for admission 2022 is February 11, 2022.
MDI Murshidabad Key Highlights & USPs
- Guided by MDI Gurgaon Inaugurated in 2014, MDI Murshidabad is nearly guided by MDI Gurgaon. MDIM is a immature business academy creating a positive impact on people, companies and society and aims to be a encyclopedically recognized management academy
- Committed to Impart Quality Management Education MDI Murshidabad is committed towards conducting quality administration education. The Murshidabad lot is a part of MDI’s vision to nurture and promote gift and enterprise.
- Assiduity Centric Courses MDIM offers assiduity centric courses in its PGDM programme like Business Analytics, AI & ML, FinTech, HR Analytics among others
- Moderate Figure MDIM 2 times PGDM figure isRs.12.19 lakhs. The figure is much lower than the figure of utmost B- seminaries including MDI Gurgaon which have a figure structure aboveRs. 20 lakhs
- Strong Placements 2021 MDI Murshidabad has a harmonious high placement record. Placement 2021 recorded topmost payment ofRs.26.42 LPA and Average Payment ofRs.9.09 LPA
- Top Recruiters 75 marquee companies made placement offers to scholars of PGDM 2019-21 batch. Some of the top babe include ICICI Bank, SBI Life, SBI General, Wipro Digital, Linde, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, Shyam Steel, Schneider Electric, PwC, KPMG, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Sabre, JLL, Emami Agrotech among others
- Blessings & Recognitions MDI Murshidabad offers AICTE approved PGDM programme. The institute is graded by CRISIL as A** at National Level and A*** at state position. It has been recognized bytheNHRDN-Shine.com B-School ranking check as the stylish arising B- Academy in the country. MDIM is a member of the prestigious Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA) for a period of five times, effective from April 2019 to March 2024.
- Good and Endured Faculty MDI Murshidabad has a good mix of immature, dynamic and educated faculty members, who are institution builders and pupil preceptors. Faculty from MDI Gurgaon regularly take classes at Murshidabad, the scholars also get the occasion to interact with specialized faculty from other top institutions in the region like, IIM Calcutta, ISI Calcutta, Jadavpur University, Calcutta University, IIFT among others. Distinguished personalities across India in the field of academics, sedulity, business, government, culture and international relations, pay frequent visits to MDIM to address and interact with the scholars.
- Pedagogic Enterprise and Support MDI Murshidabad has set up Bloomberg finance lab, Case Research Centre (MDIMCRC) in collaboration with All India Management Association (AIMA) to develop Indian centric business cases for the benefit of scholars and faculty.
- International Alliances MDI Murshidabad has partnered with SOAS University of London, United Kingdom to offer scholars of MDIM a global knowledge terrain through niche online international instrument programs.
- CCE at MDIM Centre for Continue Education (CCE) of MDI Murshidabad has so far trained hundreds of marketable directors though online digital platform. The companies include NALCO, IOCL, BHEL, BEML, GAIL, JK Paper, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd., Coromandel International Ltd., Midhani, Amway India, Balmer Lawrie &Co.Ltd., HPCL, NTPC, RINL Vizag Steel Plant, TVS Electronics Ltd. Among others.
MDI Murshidabad Application Form 2022
MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Young B-School Points to be Encyclopaedically Fete; Check USPs, Fees, Placement, Selection Process – 2nd Phase Application is Open
MDI Murshidabad has opened 2nd phase of online application for admission 2022 for its flagship PGDM 2022-24 batch. A immature but leading B School which is creating positive impact, MDIM aims to be encyclopaedically fete. MDI Murshidabad offers PGDM at a much lower fee than MDI Gurgaon and will accept CAT 2021 and GMAT score for admission 2022. Last date to apply for admission 2022 is February 11, 2022
MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022
MDI Murshidabad, a immature B- academe with multitudinous accolades and USPs, has opened 2nd phase of its application process for PGDM admission 2022. One of the most sought-after B- seminaries in India, Management Development Institute (MDI) has two demesne – MDI Gurgaon and MDI Murshidabad. While MDI Gurgaon lot was established in 1973, the comparatively youthful MDI Murshidabad lot was launched in 2014 and in a short period of numerous times MDI Murshidabad has grown to be a leading B- academe in India with its sedulity applicable cutticulum, innovative pedagogic approach, moderate figure and strong placements.
MDI Murshidabad Fees, Programmes Offered, Seats
MDI Murshidabad offers flagship 2 times full time AICTE approved PGDM programme. The course class is designed to enrich pupil’s chops and capacities in order to enable them in applying operation theories and generalities in live problems being in business and assiduity. The programme is designed to nurture scholars and help them make and enhance their directorial capability.
In the alternate time, the pupil can choose specialization in a outside of two functional areas. The areas of specialization are Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management
|Programme Offered||MDI Murshidabad Fees||Seats|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Rs.12,19,000||180|
MDI Murshidabad Eligibility for Admission
Below is shared the MDI Murshidabad eligibility criteria for admission 2022
The candidate must hold a minimum 3 times’ bachelor’s degree, with at least 50 marks or original CGPA
A candidate appearing for the final time bachelor’s degree/ original qualification examination and those who have completed the degree conditions and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for MDI Murshidabad Admission.
The contenders must have at least 50 marks or original CGPA in both X and XII.
Sector-wise segmentation of MDI Murshidabad Placements 2020
MDI Placement 2020 drove recruiters mainly from BFSI, Consulting and IT Services sectors, as well as Logistics & Supply Chain. Placement season also included recruiters from Manufacturing, Media & Communication, Real Estate, and Manufacturing.
It is indeed commendable to see such a significant improvement sector-wise.
Since MDI Murshidabad opened, the number of recruiters willing to partner with MDI has increased dramatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it worth joining MDI Murshidabad?
Ans. Predicated on placement and ROI statistics, MDI Murshidabad should be at the top of your priority list if you haven’t been suitable to get admission to institutions with a superior sacrifice.
Q. Is MDI Murshidabad a good council?
Ans. Management Development Institute (MDIM) is one of the finest sodalities in eastern India, with one of the swish state-of-the- art infrastructures in the country. It’s also a family lot of MDI Gurgaon, with a awful name heritage. It has a truly excellent position in eastern India
Q. How are placements at MDI Murshidabad?
Ans. MDI Murshidabad Placements Year-wise Trends Marketing and deals remained the most popular disciplines this time as well. The maximum CTC of INR26.42 LPA, the average CTC of INR9.09 LPA, and the median CTC of INR 8 LPA were given during the placement drive.
Q. What is the arrestment for MDI Murshidabad?
Ans. It would be a bit tough to admit a call from MDI Murshidabad predicated on your performance in cat. As the arrestment for the former time was about 70 percentile, if you are named, you will need to do truly well in both Gd and PI. Also, your academic achievement, profile, job experience, and other factors will play a significant part in your selection to the merit list.
Q. Does MDI accept XAT score?
Ans. In a recent announcement, MDI Gurgaon announced the launch of registrations for the PGDM 2021-23 program. The operation window, which opened on 16 September 2020 and will close one day before CAT 2020, will close on 17 September 2020. Admissions to XAT 2021, SNAP 2020, NMAT 2020, and SPJIMR 2021-23 are among the others formerly in the running.