Study MBA in Germany:
About the Programme:
MBA in Germany can last between 12 and 24 months. Some business schools make an exemption lasting 15, 18, or 20 months. For instance, the ESCP – Berlin Campus offers an Executive and International management MBA program for 18 and 10 months, respectively. Similarly, Cologne Business School offers MBA in International Management for One year and two years.
1st year programme fees- INR 3,00,000 (incl. taxes) for 2 semesters
2nd Year program fees – Indicative Tuition Fees at IU – EUR 5,494 for 3rd semester
Blended Program – Online learning is available for Semesters 1 and 2. You can study at IU Germany for Semester 3.
Student Support – Students can contact student support by mailing or choosing the Call Back option on the platform to get a response within two hours.
Head-to-foot counseling and visa support –The upgrade team will help you apply to IU Germany, secure a confirmed offer letter, and guide you with your German visa application.
- An 18-month work visa is available after completing a study program
- For upgrade students, IELTS is not required
- Educationists & Industry Experts of the World’s Best give classes
- With London South Bank University (QS Ranking 800 – 1000)*, you can even opt to earn two degrees.
- In the first six months after graduation, 94% of IU graduates are offered a job
- Online Sessions + Live Lectures
- Doubts are quickly resolved
- Status as an alumnus of IU Germany and London South Bank University
Subjects that are taught:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
- International Marketing,
- Performance Measurement Corporate Finance,
- Managerial Economics,
- Strategic Management,
- Operations and Information Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Business Development,
- Data Science,
- Data Analytics,
- Data Management,
- Product Design and Development
- Consumer Behaviour
- Working professionals, business owners, and entrepreneurs with two years of full-time work experience can apply
- A graduation degree with a minimum of 50% is required along with two years of work experience (the work experience must be gained after graduation). English-language graduation is preferred.
Advantages of studying with Upgrade Abroad:
- Mentors, teaching assistants, and graders provide unparalleled knowledge
- Receive personalized feedback on your submissions and suggestions for improvement
- Available 9 AM – 9 PM IST every day.
- Call Back is available for urgent inquiries.
- Doubts are rapidly resolved by industry experts and teachers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning and education
- Expert feedback on assignments and projects on a personal basis
- Regular live sessions by subject matter experts to clarify concept-related questions
- Experts give live sessions on a variety of industry topics
- Mentors provide one-on-one feedback sessions
Benefits of the UpGrad online MBA program
An on-campus MBA program lacks the flexibility that an upgrade online MBA program does. MBA programs can be completed while juggling other obligations such as work, family, and so on.
You may complete courses when it is convenient for you, access study materials from anywhere, and work on projects and assignments while driving home from your full-time job if you take classes online. It is possible to plan your studies around your personal schedule rather than the other way around.
Another benefit is that, unlike part-time or full-time MBA programs on campus, you will never be expected to be physically present in a classroom. Without relocating to the institution’s facility, an MBA degree can be achieved. From study sessions to discussion forums to receiving comments on completed projects, everything will take place online.
While different colleges or B-schools use different MBA entrance tests, online MBA programs nearly usually use standardized exams like the CAT/MAT/GMAT.
Because online MBA programs are conducted online, students can study from anywhere in the world. As a result, you’ll be learning alongside peers from a variety of educational and professional experiences, as well as cultures and ethnicities. You will make key contacts along the process.
Skills Required for MBA
An MBA blends the best of both worlds by combining business understanding with professional competence. To be successful in the job market, candidates must have a set of hard and soft talents. Analytical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, and interpersonal skills are among the most sought-after MBA skills.
Globally, employers look for candidates who can:
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of initiatives.
- Be able to establish positive working relationships in the industry.
- Collaborate with people from other departments.
- In order to solve complicated challenges, use the correct mix of business tools.
- Analyze the present market’s digital impact on enterprises.
- Your team members, stakeholders, and executives should all be able to grasp what you’re saying.
Aside from these, the MBA skill set includes a slew of others. Employers expect MBA graduates to have new-age capabilities, such as: As industry needs and technologies continue to expand across several industries, employers expect MBA graduates to possess new-age skills, such as:
- Using social media tools and channels.
- Risk management and market research expertise, as well as Big Data analysis and financial forecasting expertise.
- Brand storytelling and digital marketing are two skills that you should have.
- Making ethical business decisions that are consistent with a company’s corporate social responsibility policy (CSR).
An MBA graduate who possesses these abilities will be a tremendous asset to any company.
Upgrad online course certificate :
Dual degree offer with LSBU- one degree two qualifications
You will be able to acquire a dual degree through IU’s affiliation with London South Bank University. When you choose this option, you will graduate from IU with both a German and a British degree, giving you a significant advantage in terms of worldwide employment opportunities! It will not be necessary to study abroad or take additional courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is MBA from Upgrad recognized worldwide?
Ans. Upgrad Abroad’s Global MBA program is adequate in terms of curriculum, faculty, and course metrics. Global B Schools’ online MBA programs, on the other hand, have a slightly worse employer and corporate outlook in India.
2. Is MBA also free in Germany?
Ans. Yes. Tuition fees are not charged at Germany’s public universities. In Germany, international students can participate in free MBA programs! All that is necessary is the cost of food and lodging.
3. Is there any age limit for MBA in Germany?
Ans. Students of all ages may apply for German study programs.
4. Is MBA costly in Germany?
Ans. In most countries, MBA programs are among the most expensive study options. MBA programs in Germany are reasonably priced. However, public higher education in Germany is free, and prices at prominent private German business schools are quite modest.
5. Is the German MBA valid in India?
Ans. Yes, German masters are recognized in India.
6. Which MBA is best in upGrad? (upGrad online MBA)
Ans. This program is given by Deakin Business School in collaboration with DBS, an Australian business school, and IMT Ghaziabad, an Indian business school. Furthermore, Deakin is ranked in the top 1% of business schools in the world, and this program provides you with an MBA from DBS as well as a PGPM from IMT.
7. Is online MBA accepted?
Ans. If you receive your degree from an accredited and reputed institution, then the online MBA programs are recognized by companies. Furthermore, the students should have achieved good grades or marks in the program to advance their careers.
8. Is a virtual MBA worth it?
Ans. Many traditional MBA programs do not allow students to work while pursuing their degrees during the day. An online MBA is a great investment for individuals who receive MBA funding from their workplace because it allows them to work while studying.
9. Is upGrad UGC approved? (upGrad online MBA)
Ans. We have worked with colleges to equip young Indians with degree courses recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and World Education Services to provide them with a 360-degree university experience online (WES).
10. Is it worth doing a global MBA?
Ans. An MBA can help you broaden your career opportunities by opening doors to a range of exciting job prospects. MBA is an internationally recognized postgraduate program, so acquiring one from a renowned institute can add value to your portfolio.
11. How hard is it to get an online MBA?
Ans. Online MBA programs are almost certainly easier to get into than traditional MBA programs. A 2012 study by the Graduate Management Admission Council found that conventional MBA programs had a higher median acceptance rate than full-time MBA programs at 45 percent.
We have worked with colleges to equip young Indians with degree courses recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and World Education Services to provide them with a 360-degree university experience online (WES).
12. Is MBA free in Germany for Indian students?
Ans. The cost of pursuing an MBA in Germany is free for Indian students. Germany is the only country that offers overseas students free education. In Germany, however, the cost of an MBA at a private college is 25 lakhs.
13. Is Germany good for MBA for Indian students?
Ans. Students seeking higher education in another country choose to study in Germany. Germany has the lion’s share of the global economy and is one of the world’s most powerful economies. This is why an MBA in Germany is highly recommended for Indian students.
14. How much does it cost to do MBA in Germany for Indian students?
Ans. The annual cost of an MBA in Germany ranges from 17,770 USD to 44,000 USD (the equivalent of 13 lakhs to 33 lakhs INR).
MBA in Germany: Highlights.
|Duration||MBA: 1 to 1.8 years; Executive MBA: 2 years|
|Average Tuition Fees||17,770 USD to 44,000 USD per annum|
15. Can I do MBA in Germany without GMAT?
Ans. Germany is one of the most popular international student destinations in the world. While most colleges require GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) scores for admission, you may be eligible to pursue an MBA in Germany without taking the GMAT.
16. Can I visit Germany without IELTS?
Ans. Yes, you can study in Germany without having taken the IELTS exam. You will not be needed to submit IELTS results to a German university if you have finished your undergraduate degree in English.