Top 10 MBA colleges in India
What are the Top MBA Colleges in India? It’s one of the frequently asked questions we come across and this article provides you with the latest information on the Best B-Schools and the last dates to apply for their courses. Management aspirants strive to get into a top B-School of their choice. Unfortunately, things don’t always go as planned. Candidates must remain positive despite such setbacks. Numerous MBA colleges in India offer world-class management education and excellent placement opportunities. In case you are not able to get into your preferred institute, start looking for the next best option. There are over 3,500 MBA colleges in India, so choosing the right one can be a difficult task. tier 2 colleges in India are also worth considering in addition to Tier 1 institutions that are highly ranked in India. MBA in finance Mumbai colleges fresher salary in India ranges between ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 52.8 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.8 Lakhs.
Admission for MBA in Mumbai is done on the basis of an entrance exam in top universities. Candidates must sit for a national, state, or university level entrance exam such as CAT, XAT, etc to seek admission to the MBA course for the academic year 2022-2024. This includes the Best MBA colleges in Mumbai for finance
- BITS School of Management (BITSoM) Powai, Mumbai.
- GNVS Institute of Management Sion, Mumbai.
- Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research Bandra East, Mumbai.
- SP Jain School of Global Management Kurla West, Mumbai.
- Indira Institute of Business Management Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
There are plenty of colleges with lower fees for MBA in Mumbai and There are some MBA colleges that charge a bit higher fees like SPJIMR, NMIMS government college of MBA in Mumbai are given below along with
Top MBA government college in Mumbai and government MBA colleges in Mumbai offer MBA and PGDM (Postgraduate Diploma in Management) through Online, Offline as well as Distance Education Learning modes. Mumbai, sometimes known as the “City of Dreams” or the “Finance Capital of India,” is home to more than 260 of India’s finest MBA institutions. The AICTE has authorized 57 MBA institutions in Mumbai, whereas the UGC has approved 17. MBA programs are available in a variety of specialities, from finance and marketing to supply chain management and urban planning, at the best MBA college in Mumbai. MBA Mumbai university costs vary depending on which institutes give world-class amenities.
- Of the total 262 MBA colleges in Mumbai, Around 106 are private, and 11 are MBA public college in Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Technology – [IITIIT Bombay, National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai and S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research are ranked as 10, 12 and 19 respectively in NIRF The ranking for 2021.
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management SJMSOM, SPJIMR, IIT Bombay, SBM NMIMS are some of the best schools to study MBA located in Mumbai.
- MBA admissions into the top MBA colleges in Mumbai are usually made by means of an entrance test called the CAT. Many colleges also accept other exam scores like MAT, XAT CMAT, NMAT ATMA MAH CET or even GMAT and GRE.
- IHM Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Hotel and Tourism Management Studies [BVCHTMSIHM Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Hotel and Tourism Management Navi Mumbai along with ITM Institute of Hotel Management [ITM-IHM] Mumbai are among the top Hotel Management Colleges in Mumbai.
- The fees for taking MBAor PGDM courses at the top MBA schools in Mumbai could range from INR 500,00 to 30 Lakhs annually, based on the schools.
- Some of the best MBA institutions in Mumbai that charge lower than INR 60,000 are K. C. College of Management Studies [KCCMSKCCMS Mumbai, ISMS Mumbai, Mumbai University MBA as well as KJSCCETR Mumbai.
- The top MBA schools in India provide lucrative job opportunities with high pay packages and high ROI. Average CTC is priced between 18-30 LPA.
- Accenture, Amazon, Axis Bank, HCL, HDFC, etc. are among the top firms that take part in programs for placement offered by the best MBA schools in Mumbai.
- SJMSOM Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai and SBM NMIMS Mumbai are the most prestigious colleges in Mumbai to study MBA in Finance. They have been placed in the best 10 MBA institutions in Mumbai.
List of government MBA colleges in Mumbai with fees structures 2022:-Top MBA colleges in Mumbai and Best MBA colleges in Mumbai include the best private MBA colleges in Mumbai and the best government MBA colleges in Mumbai. SPJIMR is always listed in the list of best colleges for MBA in Mumbai. There is a number of colleges in Mumbai, but some of them that are SPJIMR, NITIE, SIMSREE, SJMSOM, and K J Somaiya are the top 5 MBA colleges in Mumbai.
IIT Bombay comes on the number one place of the top 10 government MBA colleges in Mumbai. The MBA colleges in Mumbai with low fees are government MBA colleges in Maharashtra. The MBA colleges in Maharashtra with low fees are government MBA colleges in Maharashtra such as SIMSREE, SJMSOM, and others. Some other top MBA colleges in Mumbai are KJ Somaiya, NIMMS and NITIE.
MBA fees in Mumbai is relatively higher than the fees in other states of India. MBA institutes in Mumbai such as SPJIMR, and K J Somaiya are the MBA best colleges in Mumbai. The MBA institutes in Mumbai such as TISS and SIMSREE are MBA government colleges in Mumbai which are listed in the list of top 20 MBA colleges in Mumbai. There are many PGDM colleges in Mumbai that offers International placement packages. MBA colleges in Mumbai list with placement and fees is mentioned in this article. Mumbai University is one of the MBA government colleges in Mumbai and also it is one of the top colleges for MBA in Mumbai, the MBA fees in Mumbai University revolves around INR 8K to 4 Lacs.
Top 10 government MBA colleges in Mumbai
MBA is the most prestigious and lucrative degree being offered in India. Admission to the course is carried out by various Entrance Exams and exams are structured so as to access the ability of the candidates.
Get the list of the best 50 private / government MBA colleges in India based on placement, Academic excellence, Infrastructure, education, faculty, intellectual capital, and so on.
Here is the list of top colleges of government for MBA applicants. These are the prestigious colleges in India. Since MBA is one of the most coveted courses in India, return on investment always remains a big attraction and proves to be substantial. Though MBA gives you a launchpad in the corporate world the price paid for it sometimes might not suit your pocket. Here are some top-tier 1 Government MBA colleges that provide the best ROI in the country.
MBA Government colleges in Mumbai offer top-quality MBA advice with high-game strategies for growing and sustaining within the business world. MBA has consistently been referred to like a saw, bringing the possibility of stopping the ladder of climbing to the top of the corporate ladder. It is regarded as unique among other major decisions made by the students of the board after graduation.
If you’re looking to have greater flexibility following the completion of your degree and are hoping to acquire abilities that employers will appreciate seeking your MBA degree will be the best choice. It provides the skills that you can use to fill the role of a manager or enter the market or simply grow in your career. In this blog, we’ll discuss everything you need to be aware of when pursuing an MBA at a government college!
The top MBA institutions in Mumbai provide MBA along with PGDM (Postgraduate Certificate in Management) via Offline, Online, and Distance learning mode. Mumbai is often referred to as the “City of Dreams” or the “Finance Capital of India” is home to more than 260 of the top MBA schools in India. There are 57 MBA institutions in Mumbai that are endorsed by AICTE and 17 are accredited by UGC. The top MBA school in Mumbai provides MBA with different specializations ranging from Marketing and Finance up to Supply Chain Management and Urban Planning.
- Of the total 262 MBA colleges in Mumbai, Around 106 are private, and 11 are MBA government-run colleges in Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Technology – [IITIIT Bombay, National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai, and S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research are placed at 10, 12, and 19 respectively in NIRF The ranking for 2021.
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management SJMSOM, SPJIMR, IIT Bombay, SBM NMIMS are some of the most prestigious colleges to study MBA located in Mumbai.
- MBA admissions to the best MBA colleges in Mumbai are usually made by taking an entrance exam known as the CAT. But many colleges will take other entrance examinations for management scores, such as NMAT, MAT CMAT, ATMA, MAH CET, GMAT and GRE..
- IHM Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Hotel and Tourism Management Studies [BVCHTMS The IHM Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Hospital and Tourism Navi Mumbai ITM Institute of Hotel Management ITM Institute of Hotel Management Mumbai are among the best Hotel Management Colleges in Mumbai.
- The fees for taking MBA or PGDM courses at the top MBA schools in Mumbai vary from INR 500,00 to 30 Lakhs per year , depending on the college.
- A few of the best MBA institutions in Mumbai charge lower than INR 60,000. These include K. C. College of Management Studies [KCCMS Mumbai, ISMS Mumbai, ISMS Mumbai, Mumbai University, and KJSCCETR Mumbai.
- The top MBA schools in India provide lucrative opportunities for placement with attractive packages and high ROI. The average CTC is priced at 18-30 LPA.
- Accenture, Amazon, Axis Bank, HCL, HDFC, etc. are among the top firms that take part in programs for placement offered by the best MBA schools in Mumbai.
- SJMSOM Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, and SBM NMIMS Mumbai are the most prestigious colleges in Mumbai to study MBA in Finance. They are also ranked among the 10 best MBA schools in Mumbai.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Mumbai
Tabulated below is the list of top MBA colleges in Mumbai along with their fees structure.
|College Name||Average Fees(INR)|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai||14,94,000|
|Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research||6,60,000|
|SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai||18,60,000|
Top 10 Government MBA Colleges in Mumbai
Tabulated below is the list of top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai along with their average annual fees:
|Name of the College||Average Annual Fees|
|Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay - [SJMSOM], Mumbai||INR 6,91,000|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering - [NITIE], Mumbai||INR 7,03,000|
|IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology - [IITB], Mumbai||INR 50,400|
|Mumbai University - [MU], Mumbai||INR 55,000|
|Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University - [SNDT], Mumbai||INR 1,00,905|
|Hansraj Jivandas College of Education, Mumbai||INR 6,600|
|Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research - [TIMSR] Mumbai||INR 63,791|
|Vikas Night College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai||-|
|Thakur Global Business School - [TGBS], Mumbai||INR 4,80,000|
|Sasmira The Synthetic and Art Silk Mills Research Association - [SASMIRA], Mumbai||INR 1,99,000|
Fee Structure For MBA in Government Colleges in India
Fees of MBA courses in government colleges are low. The fees in those government colleges are listed here.
|Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi||INR 65,100|
|University of Delhi, Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi||INR 96,000|
|Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||INR 1,20,767|
|Department of Management Studies, Anna University, Chennai||INR 20,500|
|Pondicherry University, Pondicherry||INR 74,718|
|University of Jammu, Jammu||INR 78,071|
|Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara||INR 14,500|
|Ganpat University, Mehsana||INR 95,000|
|RKDF University, Bhopal||INR 50,000|
|Department of Management Science, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune||INR 66,194|
IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Calcutta are the top-ranked MBA colleges in India. Indian MBA colleges are known for offering regular MBA, online, and distance MBA programs. There are 4736 top MBA schools in India, of which 710 are government colleges and 3969 private colleges.
- IIM Ahmedabad has been ranked as the best MBA college in India by various ranking agencies, including IIM Bangalore and IIM Calcutta.
- According to the NIRF ranking 2021, IMI New Delhi (DMS IIT Delhi) and JMI Delhi (JMI Delhi) are the top MBA colleges in Delhi.
- The top MBA colleges in India, other than IIM, are XLRI Jamshedpur and MDI Gurgaon.
- IIM Bangalore, Christ University and Kristu Jayanti College are some of the top Bangalore MBA colleges.
- MBA Admissions to the best MBA colleges in India can be obtained through marks in MBA Entrance Exams such as CAT and GMAT, SNAP, Google, MAT, XAT, etc. Then, a GD/PI round.
- IIT Bombay and NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, are some of the top colleges for MBA in Mumbai.
- The average MBA course fee to top MBA colleges in India can range from INR 50,000 up to 30 Lakhs per annum.
- The top MBA colleges without entrance exams in India are Amity University (Noida), OP Jindal Global University, (Sonepat), and SOIL Gurgaon.
- University of Allahabad and Ranchi University are the top MBA colleges in India, with very low fees.
- High ROI placements are offered by the top Management colleges of India. IIM Ahmedabad offered the highest CTC at INR 1.32 CPA. This was the average CTC.
- IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore are the top MBA colleges in India.
It is not easy to get into the top MBA colleges in India, as the competition increases more and more and seats in these best MBA colleges in India shank every year.
Management aspirants strive to get into a top B-School of their choice. Unfortunately, things don’t always go as planned. Candidates must remain positive despite such setbacks. Numerous MBA colleges in India offer world-class management education and excellent placement opportunities. In case you are not able to get into your preferred institute, start looking for the next best option. There are over 3,500 MBA colleges in India, so choosing the right one can be a difficult task. tier 2 colleges in India are also worth considering in addition to Tier 1 institutions that are highly ranked in India.
Every student dreams to study at the top 10 MBA colleges in India like IIMs but only a percent gets selected, Being an MBA aspirant the first thing one looks for is the number of intakes in the flagship program in order to assess the chance of securing admission in these MBA colleges. Although there are many top MBA colleges divided into tiers as top 10 MBA colleges in India consist of the best institutions in India, which we have talked about in this article. But in some cases, we can also get the best colleges for MBA even if you have a lower percentage through CAT some other best colleges for MBA in India accept 50 – 60 Percentile in CAT 2021.
- Shanti Business School (Ahmedabad)
- Institute of Marketing & Management (New Delhi)
- Karnavati University (Gandhi
- Narayana Business School (Ahmedabad)
- ASM’s Group of Institutions (Pune)
- Universal Business School (Karjat)
A lot of students mix up the meaning of applying for an exam and applying for a B-School. There is a difference. By applying for certain exams, you are automatically applying for the colleges as well, like CAT for IIMs, IIFT for its namesake, XAT for XLRI, etc.
The tier 2 colleges in India are well equipped with modern infrastructure, some are pocket-friendly, and have good faculty and placement cell. Some of the private tier 2 MBA institutes also offer exchange programs with foreign universities. These institutes are also ranked in the top 50, in the MBA institute ranking order. Most of them select candidates on the basis of common entrance exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, SNAP, MAT, MAH-CET, and GMAT, so the candidates do not have to appear for a separate exam.
Another option is to apply to a private institution that accepts CAT/GMAT scores, but those applications are quite different. There is a different application process for these institutes than for CAT or XAT, for example. Many things need to be taken care of, including different deadlines, fees, and programs to apply for.
Which is the top MBA college in India?
The top MBA college in India as per the latest NIRF rankings: Given below is the list of the top 10 MBA colleges in India as per the NIRF ranking 2021. Along with the NIRF ranking of the top 10 MBA colleges in India.
|Name of the College||NIRF ’21 Ranking|
|IIT Delhi DoMS||5|
|IIT Bombay SJMSOM||10|
Top MBA Colleges in India with Fees
The top MBA colleges in India for MBA courses with average annual fees between INR 50,000 – 30 Lakhs. The average MBA fees in the top IIMs in India and the top private MBA colleges in India generally range between INR 20 – 23 Lakhs annually. Tabulated below are the top MBA colleges in India with Fees structure:
|College Names||MBA Fees|
|IIM Ahmedabad||INR 23,00,000|
|IIM Lucknow||INR 20,10,000|
|IIM Indore||INR 17,01,422|
|IIM Udaipur||INR 21,00,000|
|IIM Ranchi||INR 17,60,000|
|IIT Bombay||INR 1,00,000|
|IIT Madras||INR 4,10,000|
|IIT Kharagpur||INR 1,64,558|
|IIT Delhi||INR 10,24,000|
|IIT Roorkee||INR 4,28,000|
|NIT Trichy||INR 3,24,000|
|IIFT New Delhi||INR 18,78,000|
|Symbiosis Pune||INR 5,60,000|
|MDI Gurgaon||INR 18,86,000|
|Narsee Monjee Mumbai||INR 6,44,000|
|XLRI Jamshedpur||INR 26,80,000|
|SP Jain Mumbai||INR 21,42,000|
|FMS Delhi||INR 1,92,000|
|NITIE Mumbai||INR 14,60,000|
Top MBA Colleges in India with Low fees
Top MBA Colleges in India with Low fees are usually high which is why most of the students cannot afford to pursue MBA courses from the top-ranked and best MBA colleges in India. However, there are some MBA colleges in India that offer MBA courses with average low fees.
Check out the table below for the top MBA colleges in India with low fees structure
|College Names||Total MBA Fees(INR)|
|University of Allahabad, Allahabad||24,48,00|
|Ranchi University, Ranchi||4,700|
|National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad||2,90,000|
|St. Michael’s College, Cherthala||9,46,000|
|University of Rajasthan||8,770|
|Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow||34,50,000|
|Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Anuppur||10,500|
|PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||14,000|
|Central Agricultural University, Imphal||5,96,000|
|Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum||11,79,200|
|Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta||16,508|
|Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur||11,252|
|Bharathiar University, Coimbatore||38,560|
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Between a private and a government MBA college, which is better?
Ans. Any MBA college which is UGC recognized and AICTE is approved is good, because they offer the latest curriculum. However, between private and government colleges, it is upto the candidate to decided which MBA college to choose. While private institutions have better infrastructure, government institutions charge low fees.
2. Which is best institute for MBA in India?
Ans. IIM Bangalore is ranked No 1 B-school in India. IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Calcutta are ranked No 2 & 3 respectively. In spite of stiff competition from IIMs, Top PGDM B-schools XLRI, SPJIMR, MDI, NMIMS, IMT and IMI have held on to their leadership.
3. Which MBA has best placement?
Ans. Top MBA Colleges in India According to the Placements
|#Rank||Name of the College||Number of Companies Visited|
4. Which MBA college gives highest salary in India?
Ans. Best Placement MBA Colleges in India
|Business School||Placement 2019: Average Salary||Placement 2018: Average Salary|
|FORE New Delhi||11||10.4|
5. Which MBA has the highest salary?
Ans. Top 10 Highest-Paying MBA Concentrations
- Information Technology.
- Information Security.
- Human Resources.
- Healthcare Management.
- Real Estate.
- International Business.