is one of the most popular postgraduate programmes in Nagpur. The two-year programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world. This course provides understanding related to the administration of business and managing business operations. Students from any background including Science, Commerce and Humanities can pursue MBA.
Some of the best MBA colleges
in Nagpur include Indian Institute of Management (IIM), JD College of Engineering and Management (JDCOEM), Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management (RCOEM), etc. An MBA professional must possess qualities like excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving, management, research-oriented, analytical thinking, eye for detail, goal-oriented & ability to work under pressure, strong mathematical skills, etc.
Private MBA college in Nagpur:-
[table id="4324" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
Goverment MBA college in Nagpur:-
[table id="4325" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
MBA College in Nagpur Eligibility Criteria:-
The eligibility criteria for MBA may differ from college to college. However, the basic eligibility criteria for MBA is as follows:
- Candidates must have passed graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university as the basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time).
- Most of the institutes follow the minimum score criteria in graduation which is 50 percent on average or equivalent.
- For reserved category students, the minimum score is 45 percent in aggregate.
- Final-year graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for MBA, provided they present the proof of completion of graduation degree within the duration specified by the institute.
MBA Colleges in Nagpur: NIRF Ranking:-
[table id="4326" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
MBA College in Nagpur: Top recruiters:-
[table id="4327" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
Popular exam for nagpur in MBA college:-
The most popular entrance exams for studying MBA in Nagpur are CAT and CMAT
. While scoring good marks in CAT will help you land in colleges like IIM Nagpur and IMT Nagpur, CMAT
is your ticket to colleges like Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies and Research (DAIMSR) and RCOEM.
Nagpur is a major city in Maharashtra and has many educational institutions. To pursue MBA from a top college in Nagpur is a dream of many students who intend to make a career in the management field. Other factors like ranking, average placements, admission process matter to students finalising the college for MBA course
TOP colleges in Nagpur carry high roles and offer good opportunities to get more industry exposure leading to good career prospects.
Freaquently Asked Questions
1. Who is the best college in Nagpur?
● VNIT Nagpur- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology.
● Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management.
● Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering.
● GH Raisoni College of Engineering.
2. Is Ramdeobaba good for MBA?
Ans. There are good placements and also a wonderful environment for studies. Placements: More than 80% of the students from our course got placed. The highest salary package offered was 9 LPA, while the lowest salary package offered was around 5.6 LPA.
3. Is Nagpur University good for MBA?
Ans. Placements: Our college provides the best placements in Nagpur University in all over Maharashtra. The lowest academic score was 65%, and the highest was 89%. The highest salary package offered was 10.5 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered was 2.1 LPA. The average salary package offered was 5.5 LPA.
4. What is there in the MBA course?
Ans. The MBA course is an academic programme oriented towards management and marketing. It includes subjects such as Organisational Behaviour, Marketing, Principles of Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, etc.
5. Which MBA gives the highest salary?
Ans ● Finance.Marketing.
● Information Technology.
● Information Security.
● Human Resources.
● Healthcare Management.
● Real Estate.
● International Business.
6. What Percentage Required For an MBA?
Ans. The general academic requirement for MBA programmes is graduation with minimum 50% marks. You should also appear for MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT and CMAT to be considered for admission to management programmes; check with your respective institute and ought for the test accordingly.