JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
The following details regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form should be reviewed by candidates:
- Jee Advanced 2022 will become available on 8th June 2022.
- The application form will be available until 15th June 2022.
- Online applications will be accepted. No other mode will be entertained to fill the form.
- Candidates are advised to check eligibility norms before filling out the application form, as forms will only be accepted from those who are eligible.
- Candidates must provide valid email & phone numbers in the application form because all important information will be sent to these addresses.
- During registration, candidates will be able to choose an exam center of their choice.
- Incomplete application forms will lead to rejection, so candidates are advised to fill out the form carefully.
- The exam conducting authority will also provide correction facilities for a limited time period.
- Finally, candidates must take a printout of the completely filled in form for future use.
Documents required at the time of registration:
- Certificate of completion of the 12th grade or equivalent
- Certificate of category (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if needed)
- Proof of Birth (D.O.B. proof)
- Certificate of PIO/OCI
- JEE Advanced 2022 application fees can be paid online or offline.
- You will be able to use credit card, debit card, or net banking through the online mode.
- Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) uses the e-challan method of State Bank of India (SBI) bank for offline payments.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
- Fees for Indian nationals & foreign nationals are as follows:
Indian National candidate
Female candidate (all category)
SC, ST, PwD candidate
All other candidate
Foreign National candidate
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non- SAARC countries
Official Website: JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
Helpline: Phone: +91-22-2576 9093 / +91-22-2576 4063
Support Email: email@example.com