Is Distance MBA worth it?
If you are already working and earning or if you are otherwise engaged in some type of work, then distance education is an ideal option. In terms of its value, if you are studying a distance MBA from a good school like IGNOU, Symbiosis, NMIMS, Manipal, the list is given below, not only will you gain knowledge about theory, but you will also develop your practical skills, and when you get your MBA degree you can increase your salary and position.
Several multinational companies now offer the opportunity for employees to earn a MBA while studying at a reputable university.
Choosing a program that allows you to stay in your current job for at least five years is the best option. Moreover, the University Grant Commission (UGC) structured the Distance MBA course without compromising the quality of the MBA course, making it valuable.
Distant MBA Programs Offer Many Advantages
- As compared to the regular MBA program, the Distance MBA program is more affordable.
- Schedule learning sessions according to your schedule instead of attending regular classes.
- It is the university’s responsibility to provide all course materials.
- EMI facilities are also available through universities.
Top Distance MBA University in India
(IMT) Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- ICFAI University
- UPES, Dehradun
- BITS, Pilani
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Welingkar Institute of Management
- Amity University
As a whole, the Distance MBA Course is convenient and affordable for those with time/financial constraints. It also gives the time freedom students need. Working professionals or students who are having financial difficulties may benefit from the distance MBA if they don’t have time to attend the regular course.