Here is the complete list of eligibility criteria candidates must meet in order to be considered for admission:
For UG Courses:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- The minimum qualifying mark for SC, ST, transgender, and persons with disabilities is 45% (45% for SC, ST, transgender, and persons with disabilities).
- Age Limit: Candidates should be at least 16 years as on 31/08/2022.
- Subject: In order to be qualified for the exam, candidates must have PCB/PCMB/PCM/Inter-Agriculture as a mandatory subject.
For PG Courses:
- The PG Programme is open to candidates with a four/six-year (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.) or five years (B.V.Sc. & AH) bachelor’s degree.
- A candidate affiliated to a private university/college that is not recognized by ICAR may also apply. are not eligible for ICAR 2022 AIEEA.
- For admission, candidates should have a minimum of 60 CGPA (5.60 CGPA for SC, ST, transgenders, and people with disabilities).
Official Website: ICAR AIEEA 2022
ICAR AIEEA Office Address: Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Bhavan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001.
ICAR AIEEA Helpline Phone Number: 91-11-23382629, 91-11-23386711
ICAR AIEEA Official Website: www.icar.org.in
ICAR AIEEA Helpline Email Id: email@example.com