Here’s how to apply for the NCHM JEE 2022 exam on June 18
NTA revised the dates for the NCHM Joint Entrance Exam 2022 (NCHM JEE 2022).
NCHM JEE 2022
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has revised the dates for the National Council for Hotel Management-Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE 2022). NCHM JEE 2022 will now take place on June 18, 2022. It was originally scheduled for May 28. In the NTA release, it was noted that the dates were revised in light of representations received from candidates.
The application process for NCHM JEE 2022 closes on May 3. Candidates interested in applying can visit the nchmjee.nta.nic.in website. As part of the application process, candidates need to pay Rs 1,000 in application fees, and reserved category candidates need to pay Rs 450. The NCHMCT JEE 2022 is being conducted for admissions to the B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Management) programme at the Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM) affiliated with the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM and CT) for the academic year 2022–23 in computer-based test (CBT).
NCHM JEE 2022 Application Form: Here’s how to apply
- Step 1: To apply for the posts, candidates need to visit the official website of NCHM JEE – nchmjee.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Then, click on the “New Registration” tab. Click on the checkbox that says, “Click to proceed.”
- Step 3: Fill in the personal, examination, and academic details
- Step 4: Upload the required documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the prescribed format.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee for the NCHM JEE 2022.
- Step 6: Click on the “Submit” tab.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the copy for future needs.
Official Website: NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Contact Information on the Official Website: NCHM JEE-2022