GMAT 2022 Registration Process has begun additionally on January 3rd, 2022.GMAT 2022 Exam dates have been announced. It is a national examination. Graduation Management Admission Council organises the Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) (GMAC). It is a national level exam that is given several times a year. Candidates are allowed to take this exam twice a year. Each exam will be separated by a six-month period. Candidates will be admitted to MBA programmes in India and other countries. Candidates should read our article for information on the GMAT 2022 application form,GMAT 2022 eligibility criteria, and so on.
The GMAT exam pattern 2022 includes four sections with MCQs: Verbal reasoning, Quantitative reasoning, Integrated reasoning, and Analytical Writing (optional). The GMAT lasts 2 hours and 45 minutes, excluding the analytical writing section. The GMAT application fee 2022 is now US$275 inclusive of GST for both GMAT test center and online exam registrations (INR 20,457.53). The total number of questions in these three sections is 79, with only one descriptive question in the analytical writing section.
- Candidates can now book their slots 6 months in advance and use Aadhar as their ID for registration.
- Candidates planning to take the GMAC 2021 exam can benefit from GMAC Prep Guide tips to help them pass the exam.
- Currently, the online GMAT exam includes 5 free GMAT score reports.
- Applicants who took exams before October 20, 2021, can continue to send unlimited, free score reports until January 31, 2022. Following that, additional score reports can be purchased for US$35 each.
Highlights: GMAT Exam 2022
|GMAT full form||Graduate Management Admission Test|
|Most popular for||MBA courses outside India,|
|Also accepted for||MS courses outside India
MBA courses in India
|Conducted by||GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based adaptive test|
|GMAT fee||US $275 (INR 20,600 approx)|
|Score Range||Min 200, Max 800|
GMAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can review the following information about the GMAT 2022 Application Form:
- The application form for the GMAT 2022 has been made available online. No other mode has been considered.
- The GMAT 2022 registration processfor new members began on January 3, 2022.
- Throughout the year, the application form is made available.
- Candidates must enter their name, email address, and password during the application process.
- Incomplete or incorrect information on the application form will result in rejection, so candidates must complete the form completely and carefully.
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility requirements before filling out the form. Only eligible candidates will be accepted on the GMAT 2022 application form.
- Candidates are advised to re-check all details entered in the form once all details have been completely filled out.
GMAT Application Fee 2022
- GMAT 2022 application formpayment can be made online or in person.
- During the online method, credit card, debit card, visa, master card, American express, or net banking will be used.
- Money checks or cashier method will be used for offline mode.
- The GMAT 2022 application feeis $250 USD (Rs. 17027.50).
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
- Driver’s License
- Identification card (National or local)
- Military identification is required.
- The Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Registration (green card, permanent, resident, visa)
GMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for GMAT 2022, candidates should ensure that they meet the following GMAT 2022 eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised board or university in order to apply.
- Age Requirement: He/she must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for the examination.
- If a candidate receives 800 points, he or she must wait 5 years before taking the exam again.
GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- We have provided the following information about the GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
- GMAT 2022 will be administered entirely online.
- Sections: There will be two sections.
- Candidates will have 2 hours 45 minutes for section 1 and 3 hours 7 minutes for section 2.
- Multiple-Choice Questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
GMAT 2022 exam Pattern is listed below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
GMAT Syllabus 2022
The GMAT 2022 syllabus will include sections such as Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA), Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Integrated Reasoning.
The ability to analyse data and evaluate information presented in a variety of formats is measured by integrated reasoning. Verbal reasoning assesses the ability to read and comprehend written material. It also evaluates arguments and corrects written materials to ensure that they conform to standard written English. The ability to analyse data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills is measured by quantitative reasoning. AWA assesses one’s ability to think critically and communicate ideas.
GMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
While preparing for the GMAT 2022, candidates should consider the following tips and tricks:
- Examine the entire exam pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Check the syllabus and solve previous year’s question paper as well.
- Make a proper timetable and stick to it.
- Make notes and go over them on a regular basis.
- Solve question papers and practise tests.
- Get a full eight hours of sleep. Practice yoga and meditation.
- Maintain your fitness and health. Don’t freak out.
- Allow at least one week for revision.
GMAT Admit Card 2022
The officials will not issue an admit card/hall ticket for the GMAT exam. Candidates must download the confirmation letter after successfully registering. This letter will include all pertinent information about the GMAT exam, such as the candidate’s name, registration number, test date, and test location. Applicants are advised to carefully check all details mentioned in the confirmation letter. Don’t forget to print the confirmation letter because it serves as your admit card and hall ticket for the exam.
GMAT Result 2022
When you finish your exam, an unofficial GMAT SCORES 2022 for all sections will appear on your computer screen. Candidates will be given two minutes to accept or reject their score. If the time limit expires without a decision being made, the score will be automatically cancelled. If the candidate accepts the result, the result will be available to the candidate and the institution of his/her choice. In the event of a cancellation, the candidate’s score will not be sent to any of the institutions/schools chosen by the candidate. The official GMAT score card will be available three weeks after the exam date. Candidates can view/download their results by visiting the official website.