Eligibility Criteria for PESSAT 2022
PESSAT 2022 applicants must go through the Eligibility Criteria for PESSAT 2022 before applying for the exam.
Below is a detailed description of the PESSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria set by the official authorities. Before applying for the entrance exam, the applicants must meet the PESSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria given below.
The entrance exam is only open to Indian nationals.
Candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam are also eligible to apply.
Under Graduate (UG) Courses
- To apply for the entrance exam, the applicant must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have completed HSC or intermediate exams, or a comparable exam, from a recognized state board of education.
- Marks Requirement: Applicants belonging to the general category must have secured a minimum of 50 percent marks in the qualifying exam, and those belonging to the reserved category must have secured a minimum of 45 percent marks.
Post Graduate (PG) Courses
- For the entrance exam, applicants must be over the age of 20 years at the time of admission.
- Qualifications: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or graduation in a relevant field from a recognized university or institution in order to be admitted to the institution.
- In general, applicants must have secured a minimum of 60 percent marks in the qualifying exam, while those in the reserved category must have secured a minimum of 55 percent marks.
For Admissions Official Website: https://pes.edu/contact/
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org