About DY Patil College
DY Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning is the eighth association under Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Organization of Distance Learning is supported by DEC on the proposition of a Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC, New Delhi. The various courses presented by the foundation are in Management, Dentistry and Medicine region.
- Under Management the activities offered are MBA, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA), Diploma in Business Administration (DBA), and Certificate in Business Administration (CBA)
- Under the Faculty of Dentistry, the organization offers a Certificate Course in Endodontics (CCE), Certificate in Post-Endodontics (CPE), Certificate Course in Esthetics (CCA), Advanced Certificate in Restorative Dentistry (ACRD) and Advanced Certificate in Implantology (ACI)
- Advanced Certificate in Hospital Administration and Health Management (ACHAHM) and Advanced Certificate in Maternal and Child Health (ACMCH) are the activities presented by the Faculty of Medicine.
|Year of establishment||2003|
|Institute of national importance||no|
|Also Known As||IDL|
DY Patil Online MBA Fees, Admission, Placement -
Distance Learning (IDL) is the eighth institution inside the Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth in Pune. IDL was approved by DEC on the recommendation of a joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC. It offers a two-year MBA program with a variety of specializations, as well as audio and video CDs for important subject lectures, online counseling, and on-campus training in Personality Development, Presentation Skills, and Seminars.
- Admission to the MBA Programme is done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
- The entrance test will be conducted by university or (AIET) All India Entrance Examination like CMAT/ATMA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks in the aggregate are eligible for admission.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of IDL.
|ATMA 2022 Registration Window||Mar 1, 2022 - May 22, 2022|
|ATMA 2022 Exam Date||May 29, 2022|
Dr. DY Patil Distance Education, MBA Admission 2022
The Institute of Distance Learning provides a two-year MBA program with a variety of specialties. Admission to the first semester of an MBA program will need a Bachelor’s Degree in any field with at least 45 percent marks in the aggregate from a recognized university. Admission to the MBA Program is based on the results of the university Entrance Test or the All India Entrance Examination (AIET).
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|MBA||Marketing Management||Bachelor’s Degree in Any discipline with 45% aggregate marks (40% in case of reserved categories from the state of Maharashtra)||Entrance based conducted by AIET|
DY Patil Online MBA Fees 2022
As official data for DY Patil Online MBA Fees is not released yet on the official website, here are records from 2021 of DY Patil Online MBA Fees.
Degree Program- Online MBA
|Student Category||Scholarship||Sem I||Sem II||Sem III||Sem IV||Total Fee|
|Indian - Civilian||NA||₹ 35,000||₹ 35,000||₹ 30,000||₹ 30,000||₹ 1,30,000|
|Paid Full Fee in One Instalment||3 % on Tuition Fee||₹ 35,000||₹ 35,000||₹ 30,000||₹ 27,000||₹ 1,27,000|
|Indian Defence / Differently Abled||5 % on Tuition Fee||₹ 35,000||₹ 35,000||₹ 30,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 1,25,000|
|DPU Staff / Alumni||15 % on Tuition Fee||₹ 35,000||₹ 35,000||₹ 30,000||₹ 15,000||₹ 1,15,000|
Is DY Patil Good for MBA?
It is a great college for students’ development, and they charge reasonable fees. Placements: Our college provides average placements. The highest salary package offered was 3 LPA. In the year 2018, the highest salary package offered in MBA marketing was 6.5 LPA.
Is DY Patil a Government College?
It is the first private College in the State of Maharashtra to receive approval of Medical Council of India (M.C.I.) and Government of India. Moreover, within a short span of time, the intake capacity of students for the MBBS Course has increased from 100 to 150 students in 2003 and from 150 to 250 in 2012.
DY Patil Online MBA Placements
- Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune’s arrangement report is yet to be conveyed for the academic year 2020-2021. Earlier, as demonstrated by the NIRF report 2021, the centre pay groups proposed to the UG (4-year) and PG (2-year) students in the insightful year 2019-2020 were INR 2.4 LPA and INR 3.09 LPA, independently.
- Further, a total of 230 students were set out of 284 graduated students during DY Patil Pune UG (5-year) circumstances 2020. DY Patil Pune has a committed game plan cell that offers vacant situations as well as provides proficient guidance in planning students.
- The main pay group presented in the 2019-2021 bunch was 6 LPA, and the ordinary pay pack offered was 4 LPA. The least remuneration pack offered was 2 LPA. Exceptionally incredible associations like Axis Bank, ICICI, Yotta Infrastructure, etc, visit here for courses of action.
The DY Patil Pune courses of action 2021 report aren’t conveyed now. Earlier, as shown by the NIRF report 2021, the most important centre pack proposed for the PG (3-year) bundle in 2020 was INR 6.48 LPA. A total of 127 students were put out of 156 graduated students during DY Patil PG (3-year) positions 2020. The basic highlights of DY Patil Vidyapeeth PG (3-year), PG (2-year) and PG Integrated (5-year) positions 2020 are presented below:
|No. of students placed||233|
|Median package||INR 3.79 LPA|
|No. of students placed||127|
|Median package||INR 6.48 LPA|
PG Integrated (5-year)
|No. of students placed||20|
|Median package||INR 3 LPA|
DY Patil MBA Fees 2022
As the authority information for DY Patil MBA Fees isn’t delivered at this point on the authority site. Thus, here are a few records of DY Patil MBA Fees 2021.
D.Y. Patil Pune (DPU) offers a 2-year full-time MBA program in two specializations, in particular, MBA in Hospital and medical services board. Admission to the MBA program is done based on CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT or AIET entrance test led by the college. Application structure for All Indian selection test can be found on the authority site of the college and understudies can fill the structure on the web. Understudies can do the instalment online of INR 1300/ –
DPU MBA Admission Process
|B.Tech||₹1.7 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 45% + DPU AIBTCET|
|MBBS||₹27.5 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 50% + NEET|
|MBA||₹2.1 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + CET|
|BBA||₹90,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 45%|
|M.D||₹32.2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Post-Graduation|
|MDS||₹14 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||B.D.S. + NEET PG|
DY Patil Online BBA Fees
Aspirants looking for an entrance into this course need to have qualified in 10+2 from any stream as a passing subject and have gotten 45% imprints at twelfth Std. also, need to qualify for the entry test led by DPU.
- The Annual charge will be expanded by 3% every year.
- 15% (Fifteen Percent) of the Fee payable for the primary year just, will be paid by the understudy independently at the hour of documenting the Eligibility Application as University Eligibility and Registration Fee
Degree Program- Online BBA
|Student Category||Scholarship||Sem I||Sem II||Sem III||Sem IV||Sem V||Sem VI||Total Fee|
|Indian - Civilian||NA||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,700||₹ 21,100||₹ 1,02,200|
|Paid Full Fee in One Instalment||3 % on Tuition Fee||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,700||₹ 18,850||₹ 99,950|
|Indian Defence / Differently Abled||5 % on Tuition Fee||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,700||₹ 17,350||₹ 98,450|
|DPU Staff / Alumni||15 % on Tuition Fee||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,100||₹ 16,700||₹ 9,850||₹ 90,950|
DY Patil Online MBA Certificate
Business visionaries moulding the following types and business pioneers should clean their contemporary capacities to lead in the working environment of the future. Seek after the cutting edge Online MBA Degree Program from Dr D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth – Centre For Online Learning (DPU-COL) and obtain qualities a Future Leader must-have. DPU COL-Online MBA Degree program will sustain future pioneers effectively to release their true capacity. Members will be furnished with administration abilities, worldwide mindfulness, and basic and scientific reasoning. This two years program which is exceptionally arranged for working experts will follow an acknowledged framework as proposed by UGC. Students will actually want to ponder their own convictions, suspicions, and ways of behaving, expanding adequacy while working in friendly and corporate settings.
- To foster able administration experts with solid moral qualities.
- To be proactive and foster reasoning capacities, in order to perform successfully in the dynamic financial and business environment.
- The Online MBA program will accomplish the program objective through the courses spread over more than four semesters.
- To outfit understudies with the imperative information, abilities, and the right demeanour important to give the viable initiative in a worldwide climate
- Foster scientific capacities to confront the business circumstance
- Comprehend the capacities and obligations of different administration teaches and apply them by and by.
DY Patil Online MBA Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is DY Patil good for MBA?
Ans. It is a great college for students’ development, and they charge reasonable fees. Placements: Our college provides average placements. The highest salary package offered was 3 LPA. In the year 2018, the highest salary package offered in MBA marketing was 6.5 LPA.
2. Is DY Patil a government college?
Ans. It is the first private College in the State of Maharashtra to receive approval of Medical Council of India (M.C.I.) and Government of India. Moreover, within a short span of time, the intake capacity of students for the MBBS Course has increased from 100 to 150 students in 2003 and from 150 to 250 in 2012.
3. Is DY Patil Distance MBA good?
Ans. DY Patil Centre for Online Learning is one of the best B school for online MBA programs. Professionalism at its best. Best place to boost up your career.
4. Is DY Patil a tier 3 college?
Ans. You can consider D Y Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, as a tier 2 college.
5. Is DY Patil recognised?
Ans. Yes, Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth is recognized by the UGC under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission, Act, 1956 and Government of India.
6. Is DY Patil good for PGDM?
Ans. DY Patil is on average college for PGDM.
7. Is DY Patil good university?
Ans. One of the best colleges with good campus placements (and packages) and good teachers. Placements: In our college, about 85-90% of students are placed with good packages. Companies like Virtusa, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, Tata Motors, Bosch, Wipro, TCS, etc., visit here. The average package offered is 5 LPA.
8. How is placement at DY Patil College?
Ans. Placements: Almost 90% of the students were placed from our college. The highest salary package offered is 42 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 6 LPA. The average salary package offered is 6.5 LPA.
9. Is DY Patil AIU approved?
Ans. The Vidyapeeth is also an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Certified University. Dr D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has international collaborations for teaching, research, consultancy and for various faculty development and research programs.