Table of Contents
Calcutta Business School (CBS) was founded in 2008 in Kolkata, West Bengal. It is a self-contained institute that offers an AICTE-approved two-year completely residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme as well as many Executive and Management Development Programs. It works with Girne American University and East Michigan University on an international level. Calcutta Business School Kolkata Admission 2022 to PGDM programmes is based on MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA and JEMAT scores. Calcutta Business School is now accepting CBS Kolkata applications form 2022.
Calcutta Business School Kolkata offers students to its PGDM programme based on a valid score in the CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, or JEMAT. CBS also administers its own aptitude exam for the CBSAT. To be considered for the GD/PI round, all candidates must pass the CBSAT. Candidates who desire to apply for Calcutta Business School Admission 2022 may do so through the official website.
Calcutta Business School Kolkata is well-known for its track record of prior placements. The Institute finished Calcutta Business School Kolkata placement drive 2020 with a 100% placement rate. The Calcutta Business School Kolkata placement placement procedure involved 40 recruiting firms. The BFSI industry has the biggest number of companies.
CBS Kolkata Highlights
|Mode of Registration||Online|
CBS Kolkata Ranking
- Career 360 ranked CBS Kolkata fourth among top business schools.
- Business Today ranked CBS Kolkata 13th among the finest B-Schools in the eastern area.
- The Mint placed CBS 68th among the top 100 business schools.
CBS Calcutta Courses
Calcutta Business School Kolkata courses provides a two-year full-time postgraduate diploma in management with four specialties.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management is the title of this course (PGDM)
- Time frame: two years
- General, Human Resource Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Business Analytics are some of the specialisations available.
- Eligibility: A bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks is required.
CBS Calcutta Admissions
Calcutta Business School Kolkata Admission invites students to its PGDM programme based on a valid score in the CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, or JEMAT. CBS Kolkata also administers its own aptitude exam for the CBSAT. To be considered for the GD/PI round, all candidates must pass the CBSAT. Candidates who desire to apply may do so through the official website.
Calcutta Business School Admission Highlights 2022
|Name of the School||Calcutta Business School (CBS) Kolkata|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Entrance Examination||CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, JEMAT|
How to Apply Calcutta Business School?
- Please go to college website
- At the top of the website, click the 'PGDM Admission' link button.
- Select 'Click to Apply' from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out all of the required information and click 'Next' to sign in.
- The applicant will be assigned an application number as well as a password.
- Log in with your ID and password.
- Enter all academic information. Upload a scanned copy of your image (480x640 pixels) and go to payment.
- Pay the INR 1000 application cost plus a convenience charge of INR 25 with a debit/credit card or net banking.
Calcutta Business School Scholarships
Tuition Waiver Program Based on Performance
- Tuition Fee Waiver of 25% for the Top Performer in Each Term (for Each Term)
- Tuition Fee Waiver of 15% for the second position in Term wise (for each term)
Calcutta Business School Kolkata Placement
The prior placement records of Calcutta Business School Kolkata are widely known. The institute finished Calcutta Business School Kolkata placement drive2020 with a 100% placement rate. The Calcutta Business School Kolkata placement procedure involved 40 recruiting companies. The BFSI industry has the biggest number of companies.
Calcutta Business School Placements 2020: Here are the highlights:
Calcutta Business School Kolkata Average salary package: INR 5.83 LPA
Calcutta Business School Kolkata Highest salary package: INR 9.25 LPA
Placement success rate: 100 percent
KPMG, EY, Berger Paints, Decathlon, UTI Mutual Fund, IDFC First Bank, Goodrej, Mahindra Finance, HDFC Bank, and other major recruiting companies.
CBS Calcutta International Collaborations
CBS has the following international collaborations/tie-ups
- Forth Valley College is available through the British Council. It is one of Scotland's top education and training institutions, offering over 750 programmes from campuses in Alloa, Falkirk, and Stirling.
- Student Exchange Program at Tokyo International University
- Educational trips to international universities, such as Taylor's University in Malaysia, Malaysia's UKM University are available.
- International Conferences -FORBS (hosted on campus), Society for Global Business & Economic Development, Dubai, where students may present their work on a global stage.
CBS Calcutta Facilities
The Library has purchased subscriptions to internet databases that provide bibliographic information as well as full-text articles. Students have access to a variety of international and national offline/online journals and databases, including HBR, EBSCO, Sage online, NPTEL, ProQuest, and ThinkTank.
Calcutta Business School Kolkata currently has a maximum of 120 students. Additional floors and building extensions might be built to accommodate close to 300 students. The hostel provides student suites with three single furnished rooms and one living space where six students may work together.
The Calcutta Business School Kolkata campus's recreational facilities include both outdoor and indoor activities. Basketball courts, badminton courts, football and cricket fields, as well as indoor activities like table tennis and carom, are all available. Students can use the well-equipped gymnasium at any time, and a competent teacher who lives on campus is accessible.
For a small fee, Calcutta Business School Kolkata provides transportation from Tollygunge Metro Station to Calcutta Business School Kolkata Campus for day students and personnel. The Calcutta Business School Kolkata campus includes its own power generation system with complete power backup, solar lighting, customised restrooms, and a ramp for physically challenged visitors. FICCI, Business Today, and Careers 360 have all given Calcutta Business School excellent marks for its infrastructure.
Another than that they have own cafeteria, Auditorium, Medical/Hospital, Gym.