They must meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. Candidates who meet the qualifications will be considered for further admission rounds. Apply through the Official Wesbite.
- Aspirants must qualify for the 12th grade in the academic year 2020 from a reputed board or college
- Applicants should qualify for the exam by answering the questions PCM for B.Pharma with English. Aspirants with PCM subjects will be considered for the examination.
- In the 12th exam, they must obtain at least 75% in PCM/PCB and 60% in each subject.
- Aspirants who are still completing the 12th in 2022 will be considered for the exam.
A student who has passed their 12th in many attempts will also be considered for the exam. Candidates who are currently qualified from BITS or any of the participating campuses will not be considered for the exam.
For First Degree Program Except for B.Pharm
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2 level or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/university.
- Applicants must have passed their 10+2 level exams with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects. English proficiency is also required.
- Candidates must score an aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. In each of the subjects, he/she must have secured 60% marks.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the 12th level exams are also eligible to apply.
For Admission into B.Pharm
- The applicant must have passed their 12th level exams or their equivalent exams from any recognized university or board.
- Subjects that qualify: He/she must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Mathematics at the 12th level. Also, he/she must have adequate proficiency in English.
- The minimum qualifying mark is 75% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics combined. In each of the subjects, he/she must have secured 60% marks.
To complete the online registration, candidates must register on the official website
Official Website: BITSAT Latest News: Eligibility Criteria 2022
If you get any specific error while applying, please send an email to email@example.com for help with details and queries will also be answered by the phone numbers: 01596-242205 and 01596-255330 during Monday-Friday 9:00AM to 1:00PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.