MBA in Mumbai Top Colleges – Mumbai, the capital of business and finance in India is also one of the most sought-after MBA locations in the world. In fact, Mumbai is one of India’s most sought-after MBA destinations.
MBA Bschools located in Mumbai provide high-quality MBA education that is highly rated and has high levels of placement. It is also a center of learning in technology, management, and other related sectors. Master of Business Administration or MBA is among the most sought-after postgraduate programs in Mumbai. MBA in Mumbai Top Colleges – two-year program opens the door to an abundance of jobs within the corporate world.
Best MBA in Mumbai Top Colleges
For those who want to pursue their career in the world of business, BBA is a good option to go for and the state Chennai well justifies the educational demands of the management students with its 83 colleges, out of which 57 are private and 27 are public.
- There are about 83 BBA colleges in Chennai including the private and govt. colleges.
- The list of Best BBA colleges in Chennai includes institutes like Great Lakes Institute of Management, Loyola Institute of Business Management, SRM Institute of Science & Technology.
- Institutes that provide distance education for the course BBA are Anna University, University of Madras.
- There is no entrance exam conducted for BBA Courses, however, some of the colleges conduct their own entrance test like Anna University, SRM University etc.
Top BBA Colleges in Chennai: Rankings
Multiple agencies like NIRF, Outlook, India Today and many more releases their rankings of top colleges every year based on different parameters like student strength, faculty-student ratio, metric for university examinations and many more.
Let’s have a look at some of the top BBA colleges in Chennai ranked by few of these agencies:
Top BBA Colleges in Chennai: NIRF Ranking
National Institutional Ranking Framework or NIRF is a ranking list that is prepared by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Ministry prepares ranking lists according to different departments in colleges.
Listed below are the top BBA colleges in Chennai in 2020 according to the NIRF survey.
|College Name||NIRF Ranking 2020||NIRF Ranking 2019||Change||Average Annual Fee|
|Loyola College, Chennai||6||6||0||INR 1,48,900|
|Madras Christian College, Chennai||17||13||-4||INR 27,919|
|Women’s Christian College, Chennai||38||32||-6||INR 22,000|
|Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai||46||36||-10||INR 32,645|
|Stella Maris College for Women, Chennai||64||58||-6||INR 32,645|
- NIRF has listed Loyola College from Chennai in the first place among the top BBA colleges in Chennai. It has been ranked 6th among all the top colleges in India.
- Madras Christian College has been ranked second followed by Ethiraj College for Women.
- These rankings are based on the 100 best MBA colleges in India. You can say that these are the top BBA Colleges in Chennai.
NIRF puts together its rankings with respect to 5 distinct parameters. The accompanying outline shows the correlation of the weightage distributed to these parameters.
Top BBA Colleges in Chennai: The Week Ranking
The Week is an Indian news magazine distributed from Kochi and imprinted in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Kottayam. The Week leads an overview alongside Hansa Research each year to list the top MBA universities in India and furthermore state-wise.
The following are the top BBA institutes in Chennai as recorded by this aggregate overview.
|College Name||The Week Ranking 2019||The Week Ranking 2018||Change||Average Annual Fee|
|Loyola College, Chennai||3||2||-1||INR 1,48,900|
|Madras Christian College, Chennai||7||7||0||INR 27,919|
|Stella Maris College for Women, Chennai||12||13||1||INR 32,645|
|Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai||13||12||-1||INR 32,645|
|Women’s Christian College, Chennai||33||36||3||INR 22,000|
Top BBA Colleges in Chennai: India Today Ranking
India Today is a weekly Indian English-language news magazine. Distributing since 1975, India Today likewise announces the rankings of top colleges in different streams in India. Given beneath is a rundown of top BBA colleges in Chennai as given by India Today.
|College Name||India Today All India Ranking 2019||India Today All India Ranking 2018||Change||Average Annual Fee|
|Loyola College, Chennai||4||4||0||INR 1,48,900|
|Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai||18||11||-7||INR 32,645|
|Guru Nanak College, Chennai||53||33||-20||INR 7,833|
Top BBA Colleges in Chennai: ROI (Return on Investment)
Return for money invested is one of the most important factors, particularly with regards to Business studies. The ROI rank reveals to you why it is so productive to seek this course from a specific college. It is the return you get (placement) on your investment (fees).
The following are the top BBA colleges in Chennai as per ROI.
|College Name||Average Annual Fees||Average Annual Placement||ROI Rank*|
|Stella Maris College for Women, Chennai||INR 32,645||INR 5,00,000||1|
|Women Christian College, Chennai||INR 22,000||INR 3,00,000||2|
|Madras Christian College, Chennai||INR 27,919||INR 3,00,000||3|
|Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai||INR 32,645||INR 2,40,000||4|
|Loyola College, Chennai||INR 1,48,900||INR 5,00,000||5|
Top BBA Colleges in Chennai: Admission Process
There are a total of 83 BBA colleges in Chennai out of which 57 are private institutes and 26 are government operated.
Admissions to these colleges in India are done on the basis of marks obtained in higher secondary school that is in your 12th boards.
Loyola College Chennai, built up in 1925 and conceded the status of self-governance in 1978, is subsidiary to the University of Madras. The school offers UG, PG and Doctoral courses in fields of Arts, Science and Commerce. The research program offered by the school is the most well-known among understudies of South India as well as over the entire India.
- Loyola College is the top ranked college in Chennai, with NIRF ranking it 6 amongst the best colleges all over India.
- It is also elevated to the status of the college of excellence by UGC.
- The course offers a 3-year program for the course BBA.
- The admission process is online based where students are selected on the basis of merit.
- The top recruiters visiting the campus include HCL, Cactus, Akshar and Arbol School, Real Foundation and Sutherland.
Madras Christian College
Madras Christian College is an Arts and Sciences College situated in Tambaram, Chennai. It remains as one of the most esteemed schools in India and has been reliably positioned among the top 10 universities. Associated to the University of Madras, the establishment took place in 1837.
- Madras Christian College is an autonomous college. It stands at place 17 according to NIRF ranking and is one of the top 10 BBA college in Chennai.
- The college has 30 regular courses in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Arts, Sciences, and Commerce, besides undergraduate programmes in vocational streams of Archaeology, Musicology and Industrial Fish and Fisheries; and post-graduate programmes in Social Work (MSW) and Computer Applications (MCA).
- The admissions are done on the basis of merit, where you need to apply by filling the online form.
- There are a total of 125 seats available in the mentioned course.
MCC holds an impressive record for placing its students at various reputed organizations like Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Larsen and Turbo, Deloitte and many more.
Women’s Christian College
The Women’s Christian College is a public college situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This esteemed institute was built up in 1915 and is partnered with the University of Madras, Chennai.
- The college is one of the best girl’s colleges all over India and comes under top BBA colleges in Chennai.
- WCC Chennai offers B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), BBA, BCA at the UG level and offers MA, M.Sc, Integrated B.SC + M.Sc and M.Com programs at the PG level. The college also offers M.Phil and Ph.D programs at the Research level.
- Admission to BA, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Com and B.Com (Hons) courses will be offered based on Merit in the Class 12 examination.
Top BBA Colleges in Chennai: Placement Wise
Placement drives are held around the end of the BBA program. Undergraduates sit for interviews with visiting organizations and effective students are employed for the offered positions.
- A portion of the organizations that visited the top BBA universities in India is Amazon, Reliance, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, IBM, Accenture, Canon, Makemytrip, and so on.
- Over 150+ organizations visit the best BBA universities in India consistently.
- The average CTC is around INR 3,00,000 to INR 6,60,000.
Q. Which is the best college to study BBA in Chennai?
Top BBA Colleges in Chennai
- Loyola College, Chennai. …
- Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai. …
- Madras Christian College (MCC Madras), Chennai. …
- Stella Maris College, Chennai.
- Women’s Christian College, Chennai. …
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology – SRM University, Chennai.
Q. Which college is best for BBA placement?
Top BBA Institutes – Placement
|1||Amity School of Business, Noida|
|2||Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad|
|3||Chitkara Business School,Patiala, Chandigarh|
|4||Universal Business School, Mumbai|
|5||Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (MRIIRS), Faridabad|
Q. Is BBA available at Loyola College?
Loyola College Chennai offers BA, BBA, BCom (Hons), BCA and BVoc at the UG level
Q. Is BBA available at Madras University?
Madras University Admission 2022: Other UG Courses
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|BCA||Candidate must have passed Class 12 from a recognised board with a minimum 50% aggregate with Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|BSW||Candidate must have passed Class 12 from a recognised board|