Last Chance to take IBSAT 2022 National Mock Test, Details here
Today is the last day to register for the national mock test for IBSAT 2022. Here’s how to apply for the mock test.
Today is the last day to register for the IBSAT national mock test 2022 at ICFAI Business School. It is a free national-level mock aptitude exam for all aspiring managers. Before taking the IBSAT national mock exam, candidates must check that they meet the qualifying requirements. Candidates will be permitted to take the test just once. The reward will be awarded to the top 100 rankers based on their performance in the national mock exam.
The IBSAT test is used to gain admission to IBS campuses‘ MBA/PGDM programs.
Candidates with a valid CAT/GMAT®/NMAT/XAT score will be excluded from taking the IBSAT test.
|IBSAT 2022 notification||01-Jul-2022|
|IBSAT registrations begin||04-Jul-2022|
|Last date to apply||16-Dec-2022|
|IBSAT National Mock Test||10-Aug to 15-Nov-2022|
|IBSAT Exam Slot Booking||04-Nov-2022 Onwards|
|IBSAT 2022 Admit Card||Available now|
|IBSAT 2022 date||24-Dec and 25-Dec-2022|
To appear for the national mock test, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website at ibsindia.org.
- Select the ‘national mock test‘ tab.
- The official rule, qualifying requirements, registration, and judging charges will now be displayed on the screen.
- Select the ‘Take National Mock Test‘ option.
- The screen will display the registration page; enter your information to create an account.
- Click the ‘create my account‘ button.
- Enter the login information you created.
- Attend the IBSAT 2022 National Mock Test.