Are you a JEE Mains exam candidate looking for a fun and exciting way to put your skills to the test? Look no further than the JEE Mains Contest 2023, where you can win cash prizes by correctly predicting your own exam scores! This innovative contest is intended to provide students with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and skills while competing against their peers for the grand prize. So, why delay? Sign up now to put your skills to the test in this exciting and demanding competition. Who can say? You could be the next JEE Mains 2023, Contest winner!
About the JEE Mains Exam 2023 Contest
FormFees has announced the start of a JEE Mains Exam 2023 contest and requests that JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2023 students submit their expected JEE Mains Exam scores on their website.
Young JEE Mains Exam 2023 candidates from across India are invited to compete in this competition, in which they will be asked to forecast their exam results for the JEE Mains Exam 2023.
Students who took the JEE Mains Contest 2023 may submit their results up to one hour before the JEE Mains entrance exam 2023.
How to Participate in Formfees JEE Mains 2023 Contest:
The following objectives must be completed by students:
- Step 1: go to Formfees.com and select “Contest” from the menu.
- Step 2: Go over the Rules and Regulations again to make sure everything is in order.
- Step 3: Fill out the required information. (Examples include name, address, and registration number.)
- Step 4: Click Finish to complete the process. After that, you will receive a confirmation email.
JEE Mains 2023 Contest Prizes
- The grand prize is Rs. 10,000.
- The second-place prize is Rs. 5,000.
Why should you participate in JEE Main Contest 2023? This is a great opportunity for aspiring JEE Main examination aspirants to test and be confident in their JEE Main preparation. This shall be a chance for the students to show their analytical and test-taking abilities. With students completing their heavy JEE Main Exam preparation, a series of JEE Main mock tests provides an approximate score that an aspiring candidate is nearing. Formfees welcomes potential candidates to enter their would-be JEE Main score and win prizes if they are accurate.
About the JEE Main Examination
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Exam, is regarded as one of India’s most prestigious entrance exams for engineering colleges.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the JEE Main exam, which serves as the first stage of admission to various engineering colleges across India, including the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The JEE Main Exam is computer-based and is given twice a year, in January and April.
JEE Main examination serves as a gateway to some of the best engineering schools in the country. The exam is designed to assess a student’s knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, and those who perform well are admitted to top engineering colleges based on their JEE Main score and subsequent JEE Advanced Exam performance.
The JEE Main examination paper is divided into two: Paper 1 is for students interested in B.E./B. Tech programs and Paper 2 for those interested in B.Arch/B.Plan programs. The exam lasts three hours, and the maximum possible score is 300.
Paper 1 of the JEE Main examination consists of 90 questions, 30 from each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each correct answer receives four points, while each incorrect answer receives one point. Unanswered questions are not marked negatively.
The Paper 2 of JEE Main exam, on the other hand, consists of 77 questions, 50 from Mathematics, 25 from Aptitude, and 2 from Drawing. Paper 2 has a total of 400 marks, with Mathematics carrying the most weightage.
Preparing for the JEE Main examination can be a daunting task, but it is certainly doable with the right strategy and guidance. Students must understand the JEE Main exam syllabus and concentrate on mastering the concepts in each subject. Regular practice, as well as solving previous years’ question papers, can help students gain confidence while also improving their speed and accuracy.
Furthermore, there are numerous coaching institutes that provide specialized JEE Main exam preparation. To help students prepare for the exam, these institutes offer expert advice, study materials, and practice tests. However, it is critical to select the right coaching institute and avoid being duped by false promises.
To summarise, the JEE Main exam is a highly competitive and difficult exam that can determine a student’s future in engineering. Anyone can pass the exam and get into their dream engineering school with the right preparation, dedication, and hard work. So, if you want to be an engineer, start studying for the JEE Main exam 2023 today and make your dreams a reality!
JEE Main Entrance Exam 2023 Quick Questions
Q. How often JEE Main exam is held?
Ans. The JEE Main exam is held twice every year, usually in the months of January and April.
Q. What is the mode of JEE Main examination?
Ans. The mode of JEE Main examination is different for both papers. While Computed Based Test (CBT) is for BE/ BTech/ BArch/ BPlan; Pen and paper-based test (PBT) is for the Drawing section in BArch.
Q. What courses are through the JEE Main Entrance Exam?
Ans. The JEE Main Entrance Exam provides entry into the courses of BE/BTech, BArch, and BPlan.
Q. What is the duration of JEE Main Entrance Exam 2023?
Ans. The duration of JEE Main Entrance Exam 2023 is as follows:
- 3 hours for BTech/ BArch/ BPlan
- 3.5 hours for BArch and B.Planning both
- 4 hours for PwD candidates
Q. What is the JEE Main exam syllabus?
Ans. The JEE Main exam syllabus comprises the following topics-
- Mathematics: Matrices and determinants; Complex numbers and quadratic equations; Differential equations; Binomial theorem and its simple applications; Sets, relations, and functions; Sequence and Series; Mathematical induction.
- Physics: Electronic devices; Kinetic theory of gases; Current electricity; Communication systems; Physics and measurement, Rotational motion, Thermodynamics, Kinematics; Work, energy, and power; Properties of solids and liquids; Gravitation; Laws of motion; Oscillations and waves.
- Chemistry: Physical: Basic concepts of chemistry; Chemical bonding and molecular structure States of matter; Atomic structure.
- Inorganic: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties; P Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements Hydrogen; Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals).
- Organic: Basic principles of organic chemistry; Purification and characterization of organic compounds; Hydrocarbons.
Q. What is the total number of questions in JEE Main exam 2023?
Ans. The total number of questions in JEE Main exam 2023 is
- 90 for BE/BTech
- 82 for BArch
- 105 for BPlan
Q. How many papers are there in JEE Main Entrance Exam 2023 and what are their total marks?
Ans. The number of papers is there in JEE Main Entrance Exam 2023 and their marks as follows:
- Paper-1 is BE/BTech of 300 marks
- Paper-2A is BArch of 400 marks
- Paper-2B is BPlan of 400 marks
Q. What is the marking scheme used in the JEE Main examination?
Ans. The marking scheme used in the JEE Main examination shall be as follows:
- +4 marks for each correct response
- -1 mark for each incorrect response
- No marks shall be awarded for unattempted questions
Q. What is the medium of the JEE Main exam?
Ans. The medium of the JEE Main exam is English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. Students can choose their medium/language as per their choice and convenience.
Q. What are the institutes which accept the JEE Main exam 2023 score?
Ans. The institutes which accept the JEE Main exam 2023 score are all IITs, IIITs, NITs, and CFTIs. Also, many private institutes also accept the JEE Main exam score for admission into their courses, for this the students have to check with the official website of the desired college.
Q. How to prepare for the JEE Main Examination 2023?
Ans. Preparation tips for the JEE Main Examination 2023
- Make a study schedule that you can stick to.
- Refer to JEE Main question papers from previous years: They will assist students in comprehending the exam difficulty level and the JEE Main 2023 subject-wise weightage of topics.
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses and work on improving your weaknesses.
- To gain confidence and improve speed and accuracy, practice previous years’ question papers and mock tests for the JEE Main exam.
- Keep up with current events and general knowledge topics in preparation for the JEE Main examination 2023.
- Avoid last-minute cramming by revising on a regular basis.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward the exam and stay motivated.
- When necessary, seek assistance from teachers, mentors, or coaching institutes.
- Maintaining concentration and focus requires staying healthy and getting enough sleep.
- Avoid distractions and keep your study environment distraction-free.
- Practice time management and prioritizing topics based on exam weightage.
- Maintain your cool during the JEE Main exam and manage your time wisely.
- Maintain your faith in yourself and your abilities.
- Don’t compare yourself to others; instead, concentrate on your own progress.
- To reduce stress and improve focus, take breaks and engage in hobbies or activities.
Formfees wishes to encourage as many as possible students to appear for the JEE Main examination 2023 and achieve success. We want to encourage as many students as possible to pursue their higher education goals.
As a result, apply for the JEE Main Exam contest 2023 here at Formfees and you could win the Formfees JEE Main 2023 exam contest as well.
JEE Main Exam 2023 Contest Terms and Conditions
- One hour before the JEE Main Exam, a candidate’s participation and validation will take place. Late submissions will be rejected.
- Candidates will be given two options for predicting marks/scores/percentiles, and once submitted, each prediction cannot be changed.
- Students who participate in the Contest will be eligible to win a cash prize in the amount of-
Rs. 10,000/- for the first prize winner
Rs. 5,000/- for the second prize winner
- In order to claim the prize, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may be necessary to share your Email ID and Password with our representative to verify the results. As a result, students should create a unique email address for the contest.
We hope to see many of you at the JEE Main Exam 2023 contest. Also, Formfees heartily wishes all the students good luck for the upcoming JEE Main examination 2023
FORMFEES MANAGEMENT HAS SOLE CONTROL OVER THIS CONTEST & IN THE EVENT OF UNOFFICIAL OR UNETHICAL ACTIONS, THE MANAGEMENT MAY CLOSE THE CONTEST WITHOUT ANY CLARIFICATION.
For more information, contact us at:
Or even more warming… give us a meet at:
Address: Block A, 5th Floor, Samudra Complex, Circular Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834001
No Comments yet!