Attention everyone! Especially CUET UG 2023 Entrance Exam candidates…
Formfees wishes you great success in qualifying for the Common University Entrance Test 2023. To motivate you even harder we have brought CUET contest 2023.
Follow below to know more about Formfees ‘s CUET 2023 contest, the CUET contest 2023 eligibility, CUET contest lase date, and the CUET entrance examination 2023, kindly keep following further.
Formfees is accepting submissions for the CUET 2023 competition.
Referring to the Contest
FormFees has announced the launch of a CUET 2023 contest and invites students taking the CUET 2023 UG Entrance Exam to submit their predicted CUET scores on their website.
Young CUET UG 2023 aspirants from all over India are invited to participate in this competition, in which they are expected to predict their CUET 2023 exam score.
Students who participate in the CUET 2023 contest may submit their scores one hour before the CUET entrance examination 2023.
Steps to participate in Formfees’ CUET 2023 competition :
Students must complete the following tasks:
- Step 1: Navigate to Formfees.com and select ” Contest “.
- Step 2: Go over the Rules and Regulations to make sure everything is in order.
- Step 3: Complete the required information.(For example, name, address, registration number, and so on.)
- Step 4: Click Finish after which you will receive a confirmation email.
The first prize is Rs. 10,000/-.
The second prize is Rs. 5,000/-.
If you have finished studying for the upcoming CUET exam. The CUET contest 2023 is for you if you are confident in your CUET 2023 preparations.
Let’s forecast your results on the Common University Entrance Test!
Yes, you heard correctly. If you rightly predict your CUET 2023 exam results and get a bingo, you are eligible to win the Formfees winner’s trophy, hurray!
Why should you enter the CUET 2023 competition?
In any case, if you have thoroughly studied the CUET syllabus and are prepared to have a blast on the 2023 CUET exam date. Let’s take a chance and guess what you’re going to score if you’ve done all of your CUET 2023 preparations exceptionally well and are hoping to ace this CUET examination 2023.
Formfees’ CUET 2023 contest is a student-friendly initiative to thank participants in the upcoming CUET examination 2023 for their effort and successful completion of the test.
What do you think your average CUET 2023 score is after you’ve completed all of your practice exams? Let us know and recheck after the CUET examination 2023 results and if you match the Score!
So, how does the Formfees CUET 2023 competition work?
Okay, let’s try it again. This time… it’s a little slower.
The Formfees CUET 2023 contest is a student-led initiative to recognize and reward upcoming CUET 2023 participants.
Aspirants for the CUET 2023 must fill out the Formfees CUET 2023 contest form on our website and predict what the CUET result 2023 of their CUET examination 2023 will be.
If you predicted CUET result matches your predicted score on the Formfees website, you will be selected as the Common University Entrance Test 2023 contest winner. The winning participant in the CUET contest will receive a cash prize of INR 10,000/ rupees, while the runner-up in the Formfees CUET 2023 contest will receive a cash prize of INR 5000/ rupees. So hurry up!
It’s like no other deal. It’s entertaining, challenging, and rewarding all at the same time, so what are you waiting for? Clear your 2023 Common University Entrance Exam and win, win!
Formfees would be delighted to nudge those participants who are still undecided about taking the CUET examination 2023. For-
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts” – Winston Churchill
Let us briefly introduce you to the Common University Entrance Test in order to increase your chances of winning the Formfees CUET 2023 contest!
CUET (UG) examination 2023
Q. What is the CUET full form?
Ans. The CUET stands for Common University Entrance Test.
About CUET (UG) examination 2023
The Ministry of Education (MoE) is introducing the Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) – 2023) for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for the academic session 2023-24. The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, particularly those from rural and other remote areas, and will aid in the establishment of better connections with universities. A single examination will allow candidates to reach a broad audience and participate in the admissions process to various Central Universities.
The Common University Entrance Test was earlier known as the Central Universities Common Entrance Test. It is an all-India test that is organized by the National Testing Agency. The CUET examination is conducted for admission into various CUET UG, CUET PG, Diploma, Certificate, and integrated courses, and Research programs in 45 central Universities of the country.
Q. When did the CUET examination UG start?
Ans. The Common University Entrance Test was initiated in 2021.
Q. How often does Common University Entrance Test UG take place in a year?
Ans. The CUET examination is held once every year.
Q. What is the format of CUET (UG) examination?
- The CUET (UG) shall be divided into four sections.
- Section IA provides a cluster of 13 languages to choose from.
- Section IB has 20 languages to pick from. In both sections, 40 questions out of the 50 are to be attempted by the candidates.
- Reading comprehension in an MCQ-based question format shall also be given. The time given to do this section shall be 45 minutes.
- Section II has 27 Domain-specific subjects to choose from. Candidates have a limit to choose 6 domains. In this section, MOCQ-based questions shall be posed as per the NCERT Class XII syllabus.
- Section III shall be a general test. 60 out of 75 are to be attempted in this section. The questions shall be based on
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs
- General Mental Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
The format of these questions shall also be MCQ based.
Q. What is the duration of the CUET UG examination 2023?
Ans. The duration of the CUET examination 2023 is given as per below:
- Section 1A, IB – 45 mins for each language
- Section 2- 45 mins for each subject
- Section 3 – 60 minutes
Q. What is the eligibility for the CUET UG examination?
Ans. The aspiring students must have cleared their class 12th or any equivalent examination.
There is no age bar to appear for the CUET examination 2023
Q. Is Common University Entrance Test compulsory for students aiming for higher education in India?
Ans. Yes, the Common University Entrance Test has been made compulsory for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by various colleges.
Tips to Score at CUET 2023:
To score the best possible results in your CEUT, you must start as early as possible. You can take some tips to prepare for the CUET from the points below:
- Schedule a CUET 2023 study plan. This is vital so that you cover all the topics mentioned in the CUET Syllabus and are confident about the same.
- Have a thorough understanding of the syllabus for CUET 2023 and the examination format.
- Use the previous year’s CUET sample papers and mock tests to assess the extent of preparation.
- Stay on the right track through the best publisher books for CUET 2023 out there in the market.
So, now you have seen the hype behind the CUET 2023. Now, you know why are we so excited about the Common University Entrance Test too. We would like to prompt as many students as possible into the higher education course because
“Knowledge is Wealth”
Everybody wishes to be healthy, wealthy and wise!
Hence, apply for the CUET examination 2023 here at formfees and also have a chance of winning the Formfees CUET 2023 contest.
Before you get excited and leave, come back and take a look at the terms and conditions of the Formfees CUET 2023 contest.
CUET 2023 contest: Terms and Conditions
- One hour before the Exam, a candidate’s participation and validation will take place. Late submissions will be rejected.
- Candidates will be given two options for predicting marks/scores/percentiles, and once submitted, each prediction cannot be changed.
- Students who participate in the Contest will be eligible to win a cash prize in the amount of
- Rs. 10,000/- for the first prize winner
- RS. 5,000/- for the second prize winner
- In order to claim the prize, please contact us at email@example.com.
- For verification of results, you may be required to share your login credentials with our representative.
- The contest is not open to parents/teachers/schools/colleges/universities.
Key takeaways from the CUET 2023 contest T&C:
- You can submit your predicted CUET examination 2023 scores till ONE HOUR BEFORE THE EXAM, you know just in case your confidence goes up as you keep getting nearer CUET examination centre.
- The CUET contest 2023 is only for the students, of course!
- There shall be TWO options to make predictions and only one shall be submitted.
- Unfortunately, the prediction cannot be changed, so fingers crossed
- And let us repeat-
Rs. 10,000/- for the first prize winner!
RS. 5,000/- for the second prize winner!
With that being said, we hope to see a lot of you in the CUET 2023 contest. Win or no win, it is always great to be a part of the competitions now and then. The thrill, the wait is like no one other. See you soon…
FORMFEES MANAGEMENT HAS SOLE CONTROL OVER THIS CONTEST & IN THE EVENT OF UNOFFICIAL OR UNETHICAL ACTIONS, THE MANAGEMENT MAY CLOSE THE CONTEST WITHOUT ANY CLARIFICATION.
For more information, contact us at:
Or even more warming… give us a meet at:
Address: Block A ,5th Floor, Samudra Complex, Circular Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834001
No Comments yet!