Consider a scenario in which you could see into the future and accurately predict your own exam performance. Sounds like something out of a science fiction film, doesn’t it? No, it isn’t! This is becoming a reality for students across the country thanks to the CMAT Contest 2023.
This one-of-a-kind competition challenges participants to predict their CMAT exam scores as accurately as possible. And here’s the exciting part: if their predictions are correct, they can win cash prizes! It’s a fun and rewarding way to put your forecasting skills to the test while also earning some extra money.
So, if you’re up for a challenge and want to put your ability to predict the future to the test, the CMAT 2023 contest is the place to be. Prepare to channel your inner fortune teller and try your luck at winning big!
About the CMAT Exam 2023 Contest
FormFees has announced the launch of a CMAT Exam 2023 contest and requests that students taking the CMAT Entrance Exam 2023 submit their expected CMAT Exam scores on their website.
Young CMAT Exam 2023 candidates from across India are invited to compete in this competition, in which they will be asked to forecast their exam results for the CMAT Exam 2023.
Students who participated in the CMAT Contest 2023 may submit their results one hour before the CMAT entrance exam 2023.
How to Enter Formfees CMAT 2023 Competition
Students must complete the following objectives:
- Step 1: Select “Contest” from the menu at Formfees.com.
- Step 2: Review the Rules and Regulations to ensure that everything is in order.
- Step 3: Complete the required information. (Name, address, registration number, and so on are examples.)
- Step 4: To finish the process, click Finish. You will then receive a confirmation email.
Formfees CMAT 2023 Contest Prizes:
- The grand prize is Rs. 10,000.
- The prize for second place is 5,000 rupees.
Why should you participate in CMAT Contest 2023?
This is a great opportunity for the students appearing for the CMAT exam 2023. If you are sure of your ability to crack the CMAT 2023 examination, then if the contest is for you. This is your chance to really show your analytical and test-taking abilities. Predicting your CMAT score in the CMAT 2023 Contest shall allow you to demonstrate your knowledge of the exam material as well as your confidence in your own abilities.
Who doesn’t enjoy friendly competition? Participating in the CMAT Contest 2023 is a fun way to get pumped up for the exam and push yourself to do your best. Plus, you might win a prize, which is always exciting!
About the CMAT Exam
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is one of India’s most popular management entrance exams. The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the CMAT, which is accepted by over 1000 business schools across the country.
The CMAT exam is conducted to assess a candidate’s management aptitude and potential for management education. The Common Management Admission Test is given once a year in January, and the results are usually announced in February.
The CMAT is an online or computer-based exam that is divided into four sections: quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension, and general awareness. Each section is weighted differently in the overall evaluation process, and candidates must perform well in all four to achieve a high percentile.
The section on Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation assesses the candidate’s mathematical and analytical abilities. The section on Logical Reasoning evaluates the candidate’s ability to interpret data, analyze it logically, and draw conclusions. The section on Language Comprehension assesses the candidate’s reading and comprehension abilities, vocabulary, and grammar. The General Awareness section assesses the candidate’s understanding of current events and business news.
The CMAT exam is known for its moderate difficulty level, and candidates who prepare thoroughly can easily pass it. A strategic approach, a solid conceptual foundation, and a lot of practice are required to prepare for the CMAT exam 2023.
The first step in preparing for the CMAT examination is to thoroughly understand the exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates should create and follow a systematic study plan. It is critical to regularly practice the previous year’s question papers and mock tests to get a feel for the actual exam.
Improving reading speed and comprehension skills is critical for CMAT exam success. Candidates should work on improving their mathematical and analytical skills, as well as learning shortcut techniques for answering questions. They should also practice accuracy and speed, as well as time management skills, to ensure that they can answer all of the questions in the allotted time.
Staying current on current events and business news is critical for success in the General Awareness section. Candidates should read newspapers and magazines on a regular basis to stay up to date on current events in business and politics.
Finally, the CMAT examination 2023 provides an opportunity for aspirants to pursue a career in management and achieve their objectives. It is a moderately difficult exam that necessitates effort, dedication, and perseverance. However, with proper preparation and approach, one can pass the exam and gain admission to their preferred B-school. So, get ready for the challenge and start planning!
Formfees CMAT 2023 Contest Quick Questions
Q. What is CMAT?
Ans. The CMAT exam is an abbreviation for the “Common Management Admission Test.” It is a computer-based exam administered by India’s National Testing Agency (NTA). The CMAT exam is designed to assess the abilities and skills of candidates interested in a career in management or business administration.
Q. What are the CMAT requirements?
Ans. Candidates must confirm that they meet the following CMAT requirements before submitting an application for their CMAT examination form:
- The aspiring candidate must have earned a diploma from an accredited university or an equivalent degree.
- Students who are in their final year of school are also eligible to apply for the CMAT 2023, but they will need to show their passing certificate when they are admitted.
- There is no minimum score requirement for the CMAT exam to graduate.
Q. What is the syllabus for the CMAT 2023 examination?
Ans. The syllabus for CMAT 2023 examination comprises of following things
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
The CMAT examination also has an additional subject called Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Q. What is the pattern of the CMAT exam?
Ans. The CMAT examination takes place in MCQ format.
Q. How many questions are asked in a CMAT examination?
Ans. There are 100 questions in one CMAT examination paper.
Q. What is the duration of the CMAT 2023 examination?
Ans. The duration of the CMAT 2023 examination shall be 3 hours.
Q. What is the mode of the CMAT Exam?
Ans. The mode of the CMAT Exam is online.
Q. Is there a negative marking in the CMAT examination?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in the CMAT examination. For every right answer, 4 marks are awarded, while for every wrong answer, -1 marks are deducted.
Q. What is the difficulty level of the CMAT Exam?
Ans. The CMAT Exam has a moderate difficulty level.
Q. CMAT score is accepted by which universities and colleges?
Ans. The CMAT score is accepted by 1300 B-schools both public and private included, in India. Some institutes accepting the CMAT 2023 score are JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, Mumbai, PUMBA, Welingkar, Mumbai, and many more.
Q. What are the courses offered through a CMAT entrance exam?
Ans. The courses offered through a CMAT entrance exam are MBA and PGDM.
Q. What are some of the CMAT colleges?
Ans. A list of CMAT colleges that accept a CMAT score has been given below:
- NL Dalmiya Institute of Management
- IMT, Nagpur
- XISS, Ranchi
- ITM, Navi Mumbai
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Xavier Business School, Xavier University
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- The University of Pune, Dept of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
- IFIM, Bangalore
- IFMR, Chennai
- NIBM, Pune
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore
- IMT, Hyderabad
Q. What is the best way to prepare for the CMAT examination 2023?
Ans. The best way to prepare for the CMAT examination 2023 is through solving CMAT’s previous year’s paper and going through a rigorous mock test series.
Q. How to prepare for the CMAT examination 2023?
Ans. Tips for preparation for CMAT examination 2023-
Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a study schedule and stick to it.
- Practice with question papers and mock tests from previous years.
- Increase your reading speed and comprehension.
- Improve your math and analytical abilities.
- Learn shortcuts to help you answer questions quickly.
- Concentrate on being precise and quick.
- During the exam, manage your time wisely.
- Keep up with current events and business news.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and take care of your health.
You can pass the CMAT exam and get into your dream business school if you follow these tips. So, stay focused, put in the effort, and believe in yourself!
Before you depart, kindly assess the terms and conditions regarding the CMAT 2023 contest here below:
CMAT Exam 2023 Contest Terms and Conditions
- One hour before the Exam, a candidate’s participation and validation will take place. Late submissions will be rejected.
- Candidates will be given two options for predicting marks/scores/percentiles, and once submitted, each prediction cannot be changed.
- Students who participate in the Contest will be eligible to win a cash prize in the amount of
- Rs. 10,000/- for the first prize winner.
- RS. 5,000/- for the second prize winner.
- In order to claim the prize, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may be necessary to share your Email ID and Password with our representative to verify the results. As a result, students should create a unique email address for the contest.
T&C- Key takeaways from the CMAT 2023 Contest
You can submit your predicted CMAT exam 2023 scores up to ONE HOUR BEFORE THE EXAM, just in case your confidence grows as you approach the CMAT examination center.
- The CMAT Exam 2023 contest is only for students
- There will be TWO prediction options available, with only one being submitted.
- The first prize is Rs. 10,000/-
- The second-place winner will receive Rs. 5,000/-
- Parents/teachers/schools/colleges/universities are not eligible to enter the CMAT Exam 2023 contest.
Having said that, we hope to see a lot of you at the CMAT Exam 2023 contest. Win or lose, remember that competing is always enjoyable. The anticipation and excitement are unparalleled. We wish to see you soon.
FORMFEES MANAGEMENT HAS SOLE CONTROL OVER THIS CONTEST & IN THE EVENT OF UNOFFICIAL OR UNETHICAL ACTIONS, THE MANAGEMENT MAY CLOSE THE CONTEST WITHOUT ANY CLARIFICATION.
For more information, contact us at:
Or visit us at:
Address: Block A, 5th Floor, Samudra Complex, Circular Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834001
No Comments yet!