Hear ye! Hear ye!
This is an announcement for the students appearing for the Common Admission Test examination (CAT) 2023.
Kindly keep your ears wide and clear,
Because there’s going to be a CAT Exam contest this year
If you haven’t filled out your forms, then don’t cry,
FormFees website is always open, you can again try
Clarify your exams and also win a competition complementary,
For the CAT Exam Contest 2023 competition, Formfees is accepting entries!
Referring to the Contest:
FormFees has announced the beginning of a CAT Exam contest 2023 and requests that students taking the CAT Entrance Exam 2023 submit their anticipated CAT Exam scores on their website.
Young aspirants for the CAT Exam 2023 from all over India are invited to take part in this competition, where they will be asked to forecast their exam results for the CAT examination 2023.
One hour prior to the CAT entrance exam 2023, students who took part in the contest may submit their results.
How to enter the CAT 2023 competition run by Formfees:
Students must finish the following assignments:
- Choose “Contest” from the menu at Formfees.com in step one.
- Step 2: Verify that everything is in order by reviewing the Rules and Regulations.
- Step 3: Fill out the necessary information.(Examples include name, address, registration number, etc.)
- Step 4: Click Finish to complete the process. You’ll then get a confirmation email.
- The top prize is worth Rs. 10,000.
- The second-place award is 5,000 rupees.
If your preparation for the upcoming CAT Exam is complete. If you are confident in your CAT 2023 preparations, the CAT Exam Contest 2023 is for you.
Let’s predict how you will do in the Common Admission Test examination!
Yes, what you heard is true. You can win the Formfees winner’s trophy if you correctly predict your CAT 2023 exam results and get a prize!
Why should you participate in the CAT Exam 2023 contest?
CAT Exam Contest 2023 is an exciting way for you to predict your upcoming CAT Exam scores and get great prizes from it.
While you have prepared confidently for your CAT Exam 2023, a CAT mock test provides a brief on well you shall perform in your CAT Entrance examination.
Students can provide these approximate CAT exam scores on the Formfees website and win exciting prizes.
CAT Exam Contest 2023 is a student-friendly initiative focusing to encourage potential students to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2023 for higher education courses.
Achieving higher education can raise the success scope for the students to excel in their chosen field and contribute towards the overall growth and development of their communities and the nation as a whole.
Education and literacy are highly essential for a nation’s growth and development. A youth force that is education-oriented can provide the nation with high levels of prosperity, and stability, and assist in the overall well-being of the society.
Keeping that in mind, Formfees has come up with CAT Exam 2023 contest, to encourage more and more students to achieve their aspiring higher education goals.
About the CAT Exam 2023
Welcome to the fascinating world of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2023, one of India’s most popular and sought-after management entrance exams to get you into the Business world. CAT Exam 2023 shall be a computer-based test to admit young aspiring students into the top B- schools or the IIMs, for their postgraduate courses. Even for a small number of seats, thousand and lakhs of aspirants appear for the prestigious CAT exam.
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is said to be one of the most difficult management entrance exams in the world. It is renowned for its meticulous screening procedure, which measures various parameters such as applicants’ aptitude, logical thinking, and time management abilities. The objective of the CAT 2023 exam is to test a candidate’s capacity for critical thought, information analysis, and problem-solving in a condensed examination time through various question & answer series.
The CAT examination is popular because it gets the candidates into the top 20 IIMs and around 1200 B-Schools in the country.
The Common Admission Test is an exam where getting good grades and a percentile rank are both important for successful outcomes. In the CAT Exam, the percentile is based on the candidate’s performance in comparison to other candidates who took the exam and then it (the percentile rank) is determined. Securing a high percentile on the CAT Exam is essential for admission to the best business schools in the nation because it is a highly competitive exam.
One shall need a tactical approach, a solid conceptual base, and plenty of practice to pass the CAT Exam 2023. Your perseverance and commitment will be put to the test during the CAT examination 2023, and those who work hard diligently shall surely be rewarded with a promising future. The candidates of the CAT 2023 exam must create a methodical study schedule, pay attention to their areas of strength and weakness, and work on honing their time management abilities as well. Clearing the Common Admission Test examination 2023 shall be the first time the candidates must make full use of their time-management skills!
In conclusion, the CAT Exam offers aspiring candidates the chance to pursue a management career and realize their aspirations in the business world. It is surely a difficult exam that calls for diligence, commitment, and persistence. But with the right approach and preparation, anyone can ace the test and get into their ideal business school. So get ready for the task and start making plans!
Quick Questions Related to the CAT Exam 2023
Q. What is the CAT Exam’s full form?
Ans. The CAT Exam full form is Common Admission Test.
Q. What are the CAT Exam eligibility criteria?
Ans. The CAT Exam eligibility criteria are stated as follows
- To participate in CAT Exam 2023, the potential candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 50% (or an equivalent percentage for SC, ST, and PWD/DA category candidates) from an accredited university.
- Candidates who have earned the required percentage in a professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA/FCAI) may also take the CAT 2023 examination.
- Candidates who are awaiting results or who are in their final year of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification may also apply for the CAT Exam 2023.
Q. What is the CAT Exam 2023 syllabus?
Ans. The CAT Exam 2023 syllabus shall comprise the following components:
VARC (Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension)-
- It includes topics such as Reading Comprehension, Para Jumbles, Para Summary, and Odd Sentence Out
DILR (Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning)-
- It includes topics such as Set Theory (Variables), Set Theory + Puzzles, Puzzles with Additional Data, Coding-Decoding, and Series
QA (Quantitative Aptitude)-
- It includes topics such as Number System, Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, and Mensuration.
Q. What is the mode of the CAT 2023 examination?
Ans. The CAT 2023 examination shall be online.
Q. What is the duration of the CAT 2023 exam?
Ans. The duration of the CAT 2023 exam shall be 120 minutes in total (40 min will be allotted for per section)
Q. How many questions are asked in the CAT examination?
Ans. The CAT examination has 66 questions for a total of 198 CAT marks.
Q. What is the language of the CAT Exam question paper?
Ans. The CAT Exam question paper appears in English language medium.
Q. What is the CAT Exam pattern?
Ans. The CAT Exam pattern comprises of both MCQ and non-MCQ type questions.
Q. How to prepare for the Common Admission Test examination 2023?
Ans. Here are some tips mentioned below to prepare for the Common Admission Test examination 2023:
- Thoroughly understand the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Create and follow a systematic study plan.
- Regularly practice the previous year’s question papers and mock tests.
- Increase your reading speed and comprehension.
- Improve your mathematical and analytical abilities.
- Discover shortcut methods for answering questions.
- Concentrate on accuracy and speed.
- Improve your time management abilities.
- Keep up with current events and business news.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and take care of your health.
So, you’ve seen the hype surrounding the CAT examination 2023. Now you get it, why we are so enthusiastic about the Common Admission Test examination? We want to encourage as many students as possible to pursue higher education because
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there” –
As a result, apply for the CAT Exam contest 2023 here at Formfees and you could also have a chance to win the Formfees’s CAT 2023 exam contest.
Before you leave, please read the Formfees’s CAT Exam contest 2023 terms and conditions mentioned below:
CAT Exam 2023 contest: Terms and Conditions
One hour before the Exam, a candidate’s participation and validation will take place. Late submissions will be rejected.
- Candidates will be given two options for predicting marks/scores/percentiles, and once submitted, each prediction cannot be changed.
- Students who participate in the Contest will be eligible to win a cash prize in the amount of
- Rs. 10,000/- for the first prize winner
- RS. 5,000/- for the second prize winner
- In order to claim the prize, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may be necessary to share your Email ID and Password with our representative in order for the results to be verified. As a result, students should create a unique email address for the contest.
T&C: Key takeaways from the CAT 2023 competition
You can submit your predicted CAT examination 2023 scores up to ONE HOUR BEFORE THE EXAM, just in case your confidence grows as you get closer to the CAT examination center.
Of course, the CAT Exam contest 2023 is only for students!
- There will be TWO prediction options, and only one will be submitted.
- Unfortunately, the prediction cannot be changed, so fingers crossed.
- And, once again, the first prize is Rs. 10,000/-!
- The winner of the second prize will receive Rs. 5,000/-!
- The CAT Exam 2023 contest is not open to parents/teachers/schools/colleges/universities.
With that said, we hope to see many of you at the CAT Exam 2023 competition. Win or lose, it’s always fun to participate in competitions. The excitement and anticipation are unparalleled. Wish to meet you soon.
FORMFEES MANAGEMENT HAS SOLE CONTROL OVER THIS CONTEST & IN THE EVENT OF UNOFFICIAL OR UNETHICAL ACTIONS, THE MANAGEMENT MAY CLOSE THE CONTEST WITHOUT ANY CLARIFICATION.
For more information, contact us at:
Or even more warming… give us a meet at:
Address: Block A, 5th Floor, Samudra Complex, Circular Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834001
No Comments yet!