This Article on the Best MBA Colleges in India According to Placements is done to assist students in understanding MBA education. MBA is the most well-known and sought-after advanced course in India. This course is taken after completing a bachelor’s or graduate degree. Almost every graduate today plans to pursue an MBA. An MBA in India is a rewarding and stimulating career. To fulfill the dreams of these MBA aspirants, India has a plethora of good colleges, some of which are internationally renowned. We have compiled a list of Best Placement Colleges for MBA in India 2022.
Best Placement MBA Colleges in India – Increase in average income as compared to the previous year’s placement scenario, which witnessed a 3 to 5% increase in average compensation. The consulting, technology, and financial services businesses will employ the most MBAs by 2022. Below, Formfees provides an Analysis of Placement Trends 2022 for the top 10 MBA/PGDM colleges in India, as well as placement data with a percentage increase in average pay for the other top 50 B-schools.
When it comes to Top MBA Colleges in India, according to NIRF Ranking and other B-School surveys such as The Times and India Today, IIM Ahmadabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, and so on are the Best MBA Colleges in India. Online MBA, Regular MBA, and Distance MBA programs are available at the best MBA colleges in India. There are over 4736 top MBA colleges in India, with 710 being government MBA colleges and 3969 being the best private MBA colleges. IIM Ahmedabad is the best MBA College in India, according to various ranking agencies. According to the NIRF rankings 2021, the best MBA colleges in Delhi are DMS IIT Delhi, IMI New Delhi, and JMI Delhi. The best MBA colleges in India offer lucrative placement packages with a high ROI. The average CTC ranged from INR 7 to 15 LPA, with IIM Ahmedabad providing the highest CTC of INR 1.32 CPA. Top MBA Colleges in India with Fees 2022 which may range between INR 50,000 to 30 Lakhs per year.
Top MBA Colleges in India – as per NIRF Ranking
Every year, the ‘National Institutional Ranking Framework’ analyzes the overall performance of all institutions in several streams and publishes the results. On September 9, the NIRF rankings for top MBA institutions in India for 2021 were revealed.
|Name of the college||NIRF Ranking 2021||NIRF Score 2021|
|SJMSOM, IIT Bombay||10||68.08|
One of the factors looked at by students is the placement offered by the MBA colleges in India. It is also an important factor that is kept in mind while considering admissions. The top MBA colleges in India have good placement statistics. Students can also look at the top 10 MBA colleges in India as per their placement statistics. The details are given in the table below
|Name of the college||Median Salary||Top Recruiters coming to the college|
|Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore||Rs 28.60 LPA (Source: IIM Bangalore placement report)||Urban Clap Aditya Birla Group Google JP Morgan Asian paints American Express|
|Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta||Rs 27.67 LPA (Source: IIM Kolkata placement report)||Dabur Whirlpool Nokia Dell Oracle Viacom 18|
|Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad||Rs 25 LPA (source: IIM Ahmedabad placement report 2020)||Airtel Accenture Grofers Flipkart Microsoft HSBC|
|Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow||Rs 23.5 LPA (Source: IIM Lucknow placement report)||Axis Bank Ebay Coca-cola Yahoo Cadbury Godrej|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur||17.12 LPA (Source: VGSOM Placement Report)||UBS VISA Facebook EXL Services Linkedin Morgan Stanley|
Top MBA Colleges in India with Fees
This is an important factor that influences student selection during admissions. Many students research the best MBA institutions in India with costs in order to better comprehend and prepare for admissions. The top MBA colleges in India, both private and public, are listed below.
|S. No||Name of the college||Total Course Fee|
|1||XLRI Xavier College of Management, Jamshedpur||Rs 25.80 lakhs|
|2||MDI Gurgaon||Rs 18.51 lakhs|
|3||SPJIMR, Mumbai||Rs 19 lakhs|
|4||Great Lakes, Chennai||Rs 15.86 lakhs|
|5||TAPMI Manipal||Rs 16 lakhs|
|S.No||Name of the college||Course fee to be paid|
|1||Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad||Rs 23 lakhs|
|2||Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore||Rs 23 lakhs|
|3||Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta||Rs 23 lakhs|
|4||Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow||Rs 19 lakhs|
|5||Faculty of Management Studies University of Delhi||Rs 20.96 lakhs|
Most hopefuls look for the top MBA college cutoff so that they may prepare and aspire for it. Most of India’s top MBA universities accept CAT percentile scores for MBA admissions. MBA applicants often target the IIMs first, followed by other top MBA institutes in India. The following is a list of the CAT cutoffs for the best MBA institutions in India.
|Name of the IIM college||Expected CAT cut-off in percentile|
|List of B-schools||Expected CAT Cutoff|
|Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi||98.20 Percentile|
|DMS, IIT Delhi||98+ Percentile|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Chennai||90+ Percentile|
|SJMSOM, IIT Bombay||99+ Percentile|
|Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad||90+ Percentile|
|Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon||95+ Percentile|
|NITIE Mumbai||95+ Percentile|
|SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai||85+ Percentile|
|Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)||90+ Percentile|
|Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras||95+ Percentile|
|T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal||85+ Percentile|
- Before applying to any of India’s best MBA programs, one of the first things to look at is eligibility. Some of the usual qualifying criteria for MBA admissions include applicants having completed their graduation level studies from any recognized university and achieving a minimum of 50% as an aggregate mark during that time.
- Students in their last year of college can also apply for MBA programs at leading universities in India.
All qualified students will be competing for admission to the top MBA universities based on their performance in the different MBA entrance tests. Because most of the top MBA institutions in India accept CAT results, it has the most applications. The following are some of the most popular management admission tests in India:
- MAH CET
These institutes are top-tier and widely regarded as the greatest B-Schools in the country. They have continuously been listed among the top 15 B-Schools in India and are popular among recruiters in terms of brand value and educational excellence. These B-Schools are extremely competitive and difficult to get into (but don’t let that deter you!) A student must be in the top 1% or 2% of his or her class to be considered for admission. The list below includes a decent mix of Top IIMs and Private B-Schools.
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi (FMS)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi (IIFT)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad (ISB)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai (NITIE)
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay (SJMSOM)
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur (XLRI)
Tier 2 Bschools are next in line, having developed a brand identity and a track record of steady placement. In terms of rankings, these institutes are in the second tier (top 15 to 30). Some institutes are older, while others are newer and more promising. These B-Schools remain an excellent choice for anybody seeking an MBA from a reputable B-School.
- Department of Management Studies, IISc, Bangalore
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Department of Management Studies IIT Madras
- Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur
- Indian Institute of Management, Raipur
- Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
- Indian Institute of Management, Shillong
- Indian Institute of Management, Trichy
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
- PGDBA – IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, ISI Kolkata*
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (TISS)
- Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur (VGSOM)
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneswar
MBA Colleges in India 2022 | Best Placement MBA Colleges in India
Check out the table below to get an overview of the MBA colleges in India:
|No. of MBA colleges in India||Approximately 5,000 MBA colleges in India|
|Fees||-Annual Fee < Rs 1 lakh: 30%-Annual Fee Rs 1-2 lakh: 33%|
|Top Specialisations||Finance, Sales and Marketing, HR, IT and Systems, Operations, International Business, Business Analytics|
|Admission Process||– Entrance Based- Merit-Based|
|No. of MBA colleges in India||20 IIMs|
MBA Colleges in India Eligibility Criteria
MBA course eligibility requirements may range from one college to the next. The core MBA qualifying criteria, on the other hand, are as follows:
- As a baseline qualifying requirement for MBA, candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university (full-time).
- Most institutes adhere to the minimum graduation score criterion of 50% aggregate or similar CGPA. The minimal score for reserved category students is 45 percent aggregate or comparable CGPA.
- Final-year graduating applicants are also eligible to enroll for MBA, as long as they produce proof of graduation degree completion within the time frame given by the institute.
Best MBA Colleges in India Placement Wise 2022
Here are the listed of Top MBA colleges in India Placement wise (Government Sector):
|Rank||Name of the College||Highest Salary||Average Salary||Number of Companies Visited|
|1.||IIM Ahmedabad||INR 39.81 Lakhs||INR 15.88 Lakhs||125|
|2.||IIM Bangalore||INR 01.00 Crore||INR 26.00 Lakhs||135|
|3.||IIM Calcutta||INR 75.00 Lakhs||INR 15.32 Lakhs||393|
|4.||FMS Delhi||INR 20.10 Lakhs||INR 15.40 Lakhs||93|
|5.||XLRI, Jamshedpur||INR 26.00 Lakhs||INR 16.20 Lakhs||48|
|6.||IIM Indore||INR 34.00 Lakhs||INR 12.10 Lakhs||92|
|7.||NMIMS||INR 30.00 Lakhs||INR 14.40 Lakhs||140|
|8.||MDI Gurgaon||INR 22.80 Lakhs||INR 12.80 Lakhs||74|
|9.||IIM Lucknow||INR 22.00 Lakhs||INR 15.80 Lakhs||213|
|10.||IIM Kozhikode||INR 33.00 Lakhs||INR 12.31 Lakhs||146|
People also ask –
1. Are there any government MBA colleges in India?
Ans. Government MBA Colleges in India 2022
- FMS Delhi – Faculty of the Management Studies University of Delhi.
- JBIMS Mumbai – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies.
- PUMBA Pune – Department of Management Sciences Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- IIM Bangalore – Indian Institute of Management.
2. Which is the best Government College for MBA in India?
Ans. Top government MBA colleges in India include IIMs and IITs.
Top Government MBA Colleges in India.
|Top MBA Colleges||NIRF Rankings 2021|
|Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad||1|
|Indian Institute of Management Bangalore||2|
|Indian Institute of Management Calcutta||3|
3. Which is the cheapest college for MBA in India?
Ans. Cheapest colleges to study MBA courses in India – Placement
|Name of the college||Average/Median Salary (in Rs.)|
|Delhi School of Economics, DU||–|
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai||Rs. 4.80 lakhs|
|Pune University Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA)||–|
|FMS BHU||Rs. 7.20 lakhs|
4. Which college is best for MBA with low fees?
Ans. Register now for the latest MBA Exam & Admissions Updates, and contact Formfees for the latest updates
|Top MBA college with Low Fees||Program Fee|
|SIMSREE, Mumbai||Rs. 1,36,000|
|Jamna Lal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)||Rs. 6,00,000|
|BITS Pilani||Rs. 9,00,00|
|UBS Chandigarh-Panjab University||Rs. 38,000|
5. Which is the top MBA college in India?
Ans. The top MBA college in India as per the latest NIRF MBA ranking is IIM Ahmedabad. It is followed by IIM Bangalore on Number 2, IIM Calcutta on Number 3, IIT-Delhi-DoMS on Number 4, and IIM Kozhikode on Number 5.
6. What are the average fees for MBA in India?
Ans. The average fee for MBA in India is INR 10 lakh per annum. The fee for MBA in India will vary from college to college.
7. Does MBA have 100 percent placement?
Ans. Many MBA colleges give 100% placement opportunities. But, good packages are offered in the below-mentioned colleges.
8. Do MBA students get placements?
Ans. MBA placements season is on and top IIMs and other top B-schools such as IIFT, FMS, MDI, SPJIMR, IMI, JBIMS, SIBM, etc. have already concluded their final placement process for the outgoing batch (2020-22) with encouraging results.
Entry exams to admission to top Government MBA Colleges of India
CAT is one of India’s most popular management entrance exams. It is administered by IIMs to allow admission to top IIMs, as well as other top B-schools in India. It is usually conducted in the last week or so of November. To select the best colleges MBA colleges in India, they use the CAT score.
IIFT is another common management entrance test that is administered by the National Testing Agency to determine eligibility for admission to MBA IB (International Business).
Many top Indian government MBA colleges also accept /MAT scores. It is done four times a year to be eligible for admission into more than 500 B-Schools in India.
Common MBA Courses in India
- Marketing and Sales
- Human Resource Management
- Banking and Finance
- International Business
What is the placement assistance offered by Top Government MBA Colleges of India?
It is not surprising that every year, many candidates take entrance exams in an attempt to gain admission to top Indian government MBA colleges. The colleges offer excellent placements and a wide range of professional opportunities. IIMs are well-known for their placement support. The median package IIM Ahmedabad students receive is 22.80 LPA, according to statistics from previous years. Excellent support is also available at other Indian government MBA colleges.
- Top MBA Colleges with Low Fees: India’s Lowest Fee MBA colleges are the high RoI Management Institutes
- Top MBA colleges in India with Low fees charge a fee from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 Lakhs for a 2-year full-time residential MBA or PGDM program. Other prominent MBA institutions, such as IIMs, XLRI, MDI, and SPJIMR, charge fees ranging from Rs.17 lakhs to Rs.24 lakhs.
Some of the best B-schools in India offering low-cost MBA programs are associated with or management departments of Delhi University, Mumbai University, GGSIPU University Delhi, Bangalore University, Pune University, and Panjab University, among others. To gain admission to top MBA schools with inexpensive tuition, you must do well on an entrance test such as the CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, NMAT by GMAC, ATMA, and GMAT and have great academic/work experience. There are over 3,500 MBA colleges in India, so choosing the right one can be a difficult task. tier 2 colleges in India are also worth considering in addition to Tier 1 institutions that are highly ranked in India. MBA in finance Mumbai colleges fresher salary in India ranges between ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 52.8 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.8 Lakhs.
Admission for MBA in Mumbai is done on the basis of an entrance exam in top universities. Candidates must sit for a national, state, or university level entrance exam such as CAT, XAT, etc to seek admission to the MBA course for the academic year 2022-2024. This includes the Best MBA colleges in Mumbai for finance
- BITS School of Management (BITSoM) Powai, Mumbai.
- GNVS Institute of ManagementSion, Mumbai.
- Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research Bandra East, Mumbai.
- SP Jain School of Global ManagementKurla West, Mumbai.
- Indira Institute of Business ManagementNavi Mumbai, Mumbai
There are plenty of colleges with lower fees for MBA in Mumbai and There are some MBA colleges that charge a bit higher fees like SPJIMR, NMIMS
Fees of MBA courses in government colleges are low. The fees in those government colleges are listed here.
|Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi||INR 65,100|
|The University of Delhi, Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi||INR 96,000|
|Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||INR 1,20,767|
|Department of Management Studies, Anna University, Chennai||INR 20,500|
|Pondicherry University, Pondicherry||INR 74,718|
|University of Jammu, Jammu||INR 78,071|
|Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara||INR 14,500|
|Ganpat University, Mehsana||INR 95,000|
|RKDF University, Bhopal||INR 50,000|
|Department of Management Science, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune||INR 66,194|
Best Placement MBA Colleges in India 2022:
Key highlights of Placements 2022 of Top MBA Colleges are shared below:
1. IIM Calcutta Final Placement 2022: Highlights
IIM Calcutta has completed 100 percent final placement in 2022 with an all-time high average salary of Rs.34.20 LPA for its largest batch of 465 students receiving offers from 190 recruiters. With a 49 percent contribution in placements, the consulting industry has once again secured the greatest share of recruiting. The top recruiters were Accenture Strategy and the Boston Consulting Group, EY, Bain & Company, and HUL.
IIM Calcutta Placements 2022: Key Highlights
Following are the key highlights of IIM Calcutta Placement 2022:
- The whole placement process was conducted virtually amid the pandemic.
- Achieves 100% placement for the class 2022 with more offers despite the large batch
- The average salary increased by 18% to Rs.34.2 LPA in Placement 2022 from Rs.29 LPA last year
- The median salary has gone up at Rs.31 LPA in Placement 2022 from Rs.27 LPA last year
- All time High Average Salary
- Large batch size with 465 students in Placement 2022
- 631 offers were rolled out
- The number of Recruiters making placement offers increased to 190 from 172 last year
- 49% Batch got Placed in Consulting domain
- Finance & Consulting together have a 67% share in Placement 2022
- Accenture, Boston Consulting Group, EY, Bain & Co, and HUL emerge as top recruiters
2. FMS Delhi Final Placements 2022: Highlights
FMS Delhi completed 100% Placement 2022 for its MBA 2020-22 batch with the highest ever average salary which has gone up by 24% at Rs.32.4 LPA from Rs.26.2 LPA last year while the median salary has gone up by 25% at Rs.30 LPA. All the participating 257 students got lucrative Placement offers from marquee companies including Accenture, Amazon, Bain & Co, BCG, ITC, Kearney, Microsoft, and Standard Chartered among others. Key highlights of Placements are shared below:
FMS Delhi Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- Despite the Covid-19 pandemic condition, 100% placement
- Final Placement 2022 was virtually held for both students and recruiters.
- The average salary increases by 24 percent to Rs.32.4 LPA in Placement 2022, up from Rs.26.20 LPA last year.
- Overall median salary grew by 25% to Rs.30 LPA from Rs.24 LPA the previous year.
- The average salary for the top 25% of the cohort was 48.4 LPA.
- The average salary for the top half of the cohort was Rs.40.78 LPA.
- The highest salary was Rs.58 LPA.
- 95% of the offers made were above 20 LPA
- 24% rise in the number of offers made in the BFSI sector.
- 257 Students out of 269 participated in the Placement process in 2022
- Top recruiters include Accenture, Amazon, Bain & Co, BCG, ITC, Kearney, Microsoft, Standard Chartered, KPMG, EY, Axis Bank, Bharti Enterprises, Citibank, and CRISIL among others
3. SPJIMR Mumbai Final Placements 2022: Highlights
Mumbai SPJIMR Final Placements for the PGDM Class of 2022 was completed in a record amount of process hours, with participation from 70 notable recruiters. The average yearly compensation for Placements 2022 has increased by 23 percent to Rs.32.05 Lakhs, putting SPJIMR in the same category as leading IIMs. PPOs were given to 52% of the cohort. Consulting emerged as the top recruitment industry, with Accenture, Bain & Co, BCG, and KPMG hiring heavily.
SPJIMR PGDM Placements 2022: Highlights
- Participants in the Batch: 238
- Average Salary: 32.05 LPA (23% increase compared to last year)
- Highest Salary: 53.16 LPA (14% increase compared to last year)
- Median Salary: 30.10 LPA (20% increase compared to last year)
- Number of companies participating: 70
- Total Number of Pre-Placement Offers: 123
- Number of first-time recruiters: 33
- 14% of offerings were equal to or more than INR 40 LPA.
- 30% of offerings equaling or above INR 35 LPA
- 59% of offerings were equal to or more than INR 30 LPA.
- 87 percent of offerings equaled or above INR 25 LPA
- Top Recruiters KPMG, Accenture Strategy, Bain & Co., Boston Consulting Group, Amazon, P&G, Hindustan Unilever, Deloitte
4. IIM Kozhikode Final Placements 2022: Highlights
IIM Kozhikode has seen a 31.3 percent increase in average remuneration, which now stands at Rs.29.5 LPA in Placement 2022. IIMK’s final Placement 2022 finished with a 58 percent increase in offers in the Consulting sector for the 2020-22 class of 546 students. The placement campaign was completed in three days with 100% placements. The students received offers from 116 recruiters, including 39 new recruiters.
IIM Kozhikode Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- In three days, we got 100% placement.
- The average wage has increased by 31.3 percent to Rs.29.5 LPA from Rs.22.53 LPA the previous year.
- The median wage has increased by 32.5 percent to Rs.26.50 LPA from Rs.20 LPA the previous year.
- There are 40 students from the PGP- F, and PGP- LSM courses among the 546 pupils placed.
- 116 firms distributed 571 offers.
- Placement 2022 attracted 39 new recruiters.
- Consulting saw a 58 percent increase in offers and emerged as the top recruitment industry, accounting for 41 percent of all offers distributed in Placement 2022.
- Top Recruiters included ABInBev, Accenture, Amazon, Avendus Capital, Bain & Company, BCG, Capgemini, Citi Bank, Credit Suisse, D.E. Shaw, Deloitte, E&Y, Goldman Sachs, Google, HUL, McKinsey, PwC, RPG
5. JBIMS Mumbai Final Placements 2022: Highlights
Final placement at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) in Mumbai The 2022 season ended with 100% placements and a 19% increase in average compensation, which now stands at Rs.27.63 LPA, up from Rs.23.16 LPA the previous year. The largest recruitment industry was consulting, which received 39% of all offers, followed by BFSI and IB, which received 36% of all offers. The top recruiters were Accenture, Udaan, Colgate, D.E. Shaw, and PwC.
JBIMS Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- Obtains 100 percent placements
- Average Salary Increases by 19% to Rs.27.63 LPA from Rs.23.16 LPA the previous year
- The median salary has increased by 18.9 percent to Rs.26.49 LPA, up from Rs.22.28 LPA the previous year.
- The highest salary was Rs.42 LPA, down from Rs.44 LPA last year.
- The average wage of the top 25% has risen by 15.8 percent to Rs.31.54 LPA, up from Rs.22.28 LPA the previous year.
- Top Recruiters include Accenture, Udaan, Colgate, D.E. Shaw, PwC
- Consulting emerged as the top recruiting sector with 39% of students placed
6. MDI Gurgaon Final Placements 2022: Highlights
MDI Gurgaon, one of India’s leading business schools, has completed its placement in 2022 with a 15% increase in the average wage, which has increased to Rs.26.65 LPA for PGDM and PGDM-IB from Rs.23.15 LPA. IT & Operations provided the highest income of 1.14 crores, a 159 percent increase over the previous year. Amazon, Deloitte, PwC, Cognizant, and ICICI Bank emerged as the top recruiters among the 87 recruiters who participated in placement in 2022.
MDI Gurgaon Final Placement 2022: Key Highlights
Key Highlights in MDI Placement 2022 are:
- The huge batch of 391 students received 100% placement.
- The median salary would be Rs. 23.50 LPA in 2022, up from Rs. 23 LPA last year.
- The average salary for PGDM and PGDM IB is Rs.26.65 LPA, up from Rs.23.15 LPA the previous year.
- In 2022, the average salary for a PGDM-HRM will be Rs.23.80 LPA.
- The highest salary in 2022 increased by 159 percent to Rs.1.14 crores from Rs.44 lakhs the previous year.
- The participating firms provided 131 PPOs.
- Placement 2022 attracted 87 companies.
- The number of first-time recruiters was 35.
- Amazon, Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, Cognizant, ICICI Bank, Microsoft, Aditya Birla, Godrej, and Goldman Sachs were among the top recruiters in Placement 2022.
- IT & Operations domain offered the highest salary of Rs.1.14 Cr
- Consulting & General Management domain rolled out a maximum number of 171 offers
- Maximum offers made by a single company were 38
7. SJMSoM IIT Bombay Final Placements 2022: Highlights
SJMSOM – Despite the Covid epidemic, IIT Bombay finished MBA Placement 2022 with 100 percent placements and an 18.1 percent increase in the average wage. While the average income has risen to Rs.25.93 LPA from Rs.21.96 LPA the previous year, the maximum compensation in placement 2022 has risen to Rs.49 LPA from Rs.32 LPA the previous year. Accenture, JPMC, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, and Amazon were among the top recruiters. The following are key placement highlights:
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- Completes 100% placement for the MBA 2020-22 class
- The average salary rose by 18.10 percent to Rs.25.93 LPA from Rs.21.96 LPA the previous year.
- The highest remuneration has increased by 53% to Rs.49 LPA from Rs.32 LPA the previous year.
- The median salary climbed from Rs.22 LPA last year to Rs.25.80 LPA this year.
- 110 students are qualified for Placement 2022, with 65 PPOs available. A 44.4 percent increase was seen.
- Average Salary for the Top 50%: Rs.31.14 LPA
- Female students earn an average of Rs.29.80 LPA.
- The batch’s average age is 24 years.
- The batch’s average employment experience is 23 months.
- Consulting is the top recruiting sector, accounting for 28% of all placements.
- IT/ITES is the top recruiting domain, accounting for 40% of all placements.
- Top Recruiters: Accenture, KPMG, Amazon, JPMC, PwC, Deloitte, Yes Bank, GEP, Infosys, Noura, Wipro, Godrej, and P&G among others
8. IIFT MBA (IB) Placements 2022: Highlights
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), which has campuses in Delhi and Kolkata, has completed final placement 2022 for its MBA (IB) 2020-22 cohort, maintaining its 100% placement record. Despite an increase in batch size, IIFT’s average package has increased by 19.35 percent to Rs.25.16 LPA from Rs.21.08 LPA last year. This year, 82 companies engaged in the IIFT placements process.
IIFT Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- Completed 100 percent placements Average Salary increased by 19.35 percent to Rs.25.16 LPA from Rs.21.08 LPA the previous year
- In Placement 2022, the median salary rises to Rs.24 LPA from Rs.20 LPA the previous year.
- The highest domestic salary was Rs.46.50 LPA.
- The highest international salary was Rs.80 LPA.
- The average income for the top 25% of students has climbed to Rs 34.3 LPA.
- Finance appears as the leading recruitment domain with 23% of offers in Placements 2022, with 82 total recruiters.
- Top Recruiters include Accenture Strategy, Deloitte Consulting, EY, Infosys, EXL, Mckinsey, Reliance, Godrej, Goldman Sachs, Google, ITC, JP Morgan Chase & Co, L’Oréal, Microsoft, Shangrila, Tata Steel, Trafigura, Wipro, ZS Associates, Dell Technologies, Citibank, Crisil, DE Shaw, HDFC Bank, HSBC
9. IIM Indore Final Placements 2022: Highlights
Beating the Covid epidemic, the Triple Crowned IIM Indore has accomplished 100 percent final placement in 2022, with a 6% increase in average remuneration to Rs.25.01 LPA from Rs.23.6 LPA last year. The highest annual salary is Rs.49 LPA. 572 students from the 2-year PGP and 5-year IPM programs received job offers from 180 renowned recruiters from a variety of industries and vocations. With a 31% market share, consulting emerged as the most important recruiting domain.
IIM Indore Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- IIM Indore held Placement 2022 with a 100% placement rate for a big batch of 572 candidates, both for 2 years PGP and 5 years IPM.
- The average salary rises by 6% to Rs.25.01 LPA in placement 2022, up from Rs.23.60 LPA last year.
- The average remuneration of the batch’s top 100 students has increased to Rs.37.95 LPA from Rs.33 LPA the previous year.
- The average salary of the top 200 students has increased to Rs. 32.75 LPA.
- The median salary in Placement 2022 has increased by 6.6 percent to Rs.24.09 LPA.
- The highest salary has increased to Rs.49 LPA in placement 2022, up from Rs.41.50 LPA last year.
- Placement 2022 drew 180 Marquee Recruiters, including 30 first-time recruiters.
- 69 percent of recruits work in consulting, finance, sales, and marketing.
- Accenture, Avalon, Samsung, Tata Steel, Titan, Whirlpool, Bain & Company, BCG, Deloitte, E&Y, Infosys, KPMG, McKinsey, PWC, Aditya Birla, Bajaj Auto, BMW, Cisco, L’Oreal, Marico, and Xiaomi are among the top recruiters.
10. DMS-IIT Delhi MBA Placements 2022: Highlights
IIT Delhi’s Department of Management Studies (DMS) has once again achieved 100% placement for its MBA 2020-22 cohort, with an 18% increase in average compensation at Rs.21.9 LPA and an 8% increase in maximum salary at Rs.36.7 LPA. The batch’s median income rises by 27 percent to Rs.20.6 LPA. More over a quarter of the students were placed in the Sales & Marketing area. Among the top recruiters are Rockwell, Texas, Accenture, Barclays, Capgemini, Deloitte, EXL, KPMG, and McKinsey. The following are key placement highlights:
10.1 DMS IIT Delhi MBA Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- 100% Placements
- Average Salary in Placement 2022 goes up at Rs.21.9 LPA from Rs.18.50 LPA last year
- The highest Salary in Placement 2022 goes up at Rs.36.7 LPA from Rs.33.80 LPA last year
- The median Salary in Placement 2022 goes up at Rs.20.6 LPA from Rs.16.20 LPA last year
- The average Salary for Female students goes up to Rs.21.90 LPA in Placement 2022
- 25% share in placement has gone to Sales & Marketing domain
- 24% of Students preferred Strategy and Consulting domain
- Top Recruiters include Accenture, Bain & Company, Barclays, Capgemini, Deloitte, DE Shaw, EXL, KPMG, McKinsey & Company, Axtria, PwC, Microsoft, and Paytm, among others
Placements 2022 at IIMs & Top Non-IIM B-Schools
|MBA College||Placement 2022 Status||Average Salary (Rs.in Lakhs)|
|IIM Calcutta Placement 2022||Completed||34.20|
|IIM Ahmedabad Placement 2022||Completed||Awaited|
|IIM Bangalore Placement 2022||Completed||Awaited|
|SPJIMR Mumbai Placement 2022||Completed||32.05|
|ISB Hyderabad Placement 2022||Completed||34.07|
|FMS Delhi Placement 2022||Completed||32.40|
|IIM Kozhikode Placement 2022||Completed||29.50|
|IIM Lucknow Placement 2022||Completed||Not Disclosed|
|SJMSoM IIT Bombay Placement 2022||Completed||25.93|
|IIFT Delhi/Kolkata Placement 2022||Completed||25.16|
|IIM Indore Placement 2022||Completed||25.01|
|JBIMS Mumbai Placement 2022||Completed||27.63|
|SIBM Pune Placement 2022||Completed||23.06|
|IIM Udaipur Placement 2022||Completed||17.50|
|XIM Bhubaneswar Placement 2022||Completed||17.54|
|IIM Tiruchirappalli Placement 2022||Completed||17.00|
|IIM Rohtak Placement 2022||Completed||16.06|
|IMT Ghaziabad Placement 2022||Completed||15.28|
|IMI New Delhi Placement 2022||Completed||15.23|
|TAPMI Manipal Placement 2022||Completed||12.60|
|Great Lakes Chennai Placement 2022||Completed||12.50 (PGDM)17.86 (PGPM)|
|GIM Goa Placement 2022||Completed||12.00|
|K J Somaiya Mumbai Placement 2022||Completed||10.67|
|IIM Nagpur Placement 2022||Completed||14.94|
|IIM Amritsar Placement 2022||Completed||14.63|
|IIM Visakhapatnam Placement 2022||Completed||14.60|
|IIM Sambalpur Placement 2022||Completed||12.64|
|IRMA Anand Placement 2022||Completed||14.33|
|FORE New Delhi Placement 2022||Completed||14.04|
|SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai||In Process||14.07|
|IIM Bodh Gaya Placement 2022||Completed||12.36|
|LBSIM New Delhi Placement 2022||Completed||11.30|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida Placement 2022||Completed||9.38|
|SDMIMD Mysore Placement 2022||Completed||8.9|
The best MBA College in India is IIM Ahmedabad, which is ranked first by various ranking agencies. According to the NIRF rankings 2021, IMI New Delhi, DMS IIT Delhi, and JMI Delhi are among the best MBA colleges in Delhi. The latest Financial Times Masters in Management (MiM) Rankings 2021 place IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, and SPJIMR among the world’s top 50 institutes. IIM Ahmedabad is ranked 26th, SPJIMR is ranked 39th, and IIM Bangalore is ranked 47th.
Best MBA Colleges in India with Low Fees
|S. No.||College||Scores Accepted||Flagship Program Name||Course/Tuition Fee (in Rs.)||Average Salary Package (Rs. Lakh Per Annum)|
|1||FMS, Delhi||CAT||Full-Time MBA||20,960||20.96|
|2||Department of Financial Studies (DFS), DU||CAT||MFC / MBE||48,000||9.2|
|3||Delhi School of Economics, DU||CAT||MBA (IB/HRD)||31392||13 to 14|
|4||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai||TISSNET||MBA in HRM and LR||1,14,600||20.06|
|5||Pune University Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA)||For Maharashtra candidates- MAH CETFor OMC: CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/ MAH CET||Full-time MBA||For Maharashtra state candidates: 1.32 lakh for all other state candidates: 1.33 lakh||7.6|
|6||KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||CAT / CMAT / GMAT / XAT||PGDM||12,35,850- Tuition Fees||10.05|
Top 10 MBA colleges in India with fee structure 2022
The top MBA colleges in India for MBA courses with annual fees ranging from INR 50,000 to INR 30 Lakhs. The average MBA fees in India’s top IIMs and top private MBA colleges range between INR 20 and 23 lakhs per year. The top 10 MBA colleges in India with fee structures are listed below:
|College Names||MBA Fees|
|IIM Ahmedabad||INR 23,00,000|
|IIM Lucknow||INR 20,10,000|
|IIM Indore||INR 17,01,422|
|IIM Udaipur||INR 21,00,000|
|IIM Ranchi||INR 17,60,000|
|IIT Bombay||INR 1,00,000|
|IIT Madras||INR 4,10,000|
|IIT Kharagpur||INR 1,64,558|
|IIT Delhi||INR 10,24,000|
|IIT Roorkee||INR 4,28,000|
Best MBA colleges in India with Low Fees 2022
MBA fees at top MBA colleges in India are typically high, which is why the majority of students are unable to pursue MBA courses at the top-ranked and best MBA colleges in India. However, there are some MBA colleges in India that offer MBA courses at reasonable prices. Check out the table below for a list of the Best MBA colleges in India with low fees:
Best MBA Colleges in India Placement Wise 2022
Here is the list of Best MBA Colleges in India Placement Wise 2022 which is given below:
|Rank *||Business Schools||Placement Performance (PP)||Placement Strategies & Support (PSS)|
|1||Indian School of Business, Hyderabad||92.6||93.95|
|2||Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur||88.68||93.95|
|3||Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon||89.8||93.95|
|4||S P Jain Institute of Management And Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai||86.44||93.95|
|5||Symbiosis Centre For Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune||79.72||93.9|
|6||Mudra Insitute of Communications (MICA), Ahmedabad||80.84||93.9|
|7||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune||80.82||85.15|
|8||NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai||79.72||81.4|
|9||Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad||78.58||63.88|
|10||International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi||78.58||63.88|
Best MBA colleges in India placement-wise without CAT 2022
There are several top MBA colleges in India that accept applicants whether or not they have taken the CAT. Here is a list of some of the best MBA schools in India placement-wise without CAT 2022:
6. IRMA, Anand
The top MBA institutions in India with low tuition fees provide the highest RoI MBA programs. These top B-schools in India that offer low-cost MBAs comprise FMS, JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA, UBS, USMS, and SRM among others. They charge fees between Rs.50,000 up to Rs.10 Lakhs for the whole MBA program, in contrast to some of the more expensive MBA schools that charge fees ranging between Rs.18 lakhs up to Rs.25 lakhs.
If you’re looking for Top MBA Colleges in India and the world, then IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmadabad, IIM Bangalore, and others are among the best MBA institutions located in India as per NIRF Ranking and other B-School studies like The Times and India Today. In the article below you will look at some of the Top MBA colleges in India with fees for 2022 that could be between INR 50,000 and 30 Lakhs annually.
The top MBA schools in India offer Online MBA, Regular MBA as well as Distance MBA programs. Over 4736 of them are the best MBA schools in India 710 of them are public MBA schools within India and 3969 is among the top colleges in India. Private MBA schools in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which is the No 1 MBA college in India?
Ans. IIM Ahmedabad tops the list of India’s top MBA colleges, followed by IIM Bangalore, IIM Kolkata, and so on. NIRF rankings showcasing the top MBA colleges in India 2021 include the three mentioned above, as well as IIM Kozhikode, IITs such as IIT Delhi, and XLRI MDI Gurgaon, to name a few.
Q2. Between a private and a government MBA college, which is better?
Ans. Any MBA college that is UGC recognized and AICTE approved is a good choice because they provide the most up-to-date curriculum. However, the candidate must decide which MBA college to attend from among private and public institutions. Private institutions have better infrastructure, but government institutions have lower fees.
Q3. How much does MBA in India cost?
Ans. The average tuition fee for top MBA colleges in India is approximately INR 10,68,413 per year.
Q4. What is the duration of an MBA program?
Ans. The length of an MBA program can range from one to two years.
Q5. What all changes can students make in CAT Application Form this year?
Ans. The form correction window for the CAT 2020 Application form has been extended until 5:00 PM on September 29 at IIM Indore. Students can make three changes with the permission of the IIM Council.
Any other changes will not be considered.